Pakistan vs Australia T20 Live

Pakistan vs Australia T20 live match in this T20 World Cup tournament is going to be one of the most exciting cricket matches this season. Though the performance of team Australia was a little bit poor in the beginning matches, the team has come back to the old rhythm. On the other hand, the Pakistan cricket team is showing a good performance from the very beginning and has won all the 5 matches out of 5 so far. So the upcoming match between these two teams is expected to be very competitive.

Venue, Date, and Time of Pakistan vs Australia T20 Cricket Match

Dubai International Stadium is the venue of Pakistan vs Australia T20 live cricket match. This is the second semi-final of the T20 world cup 2022. The match is going to start on the 11th of November 2022. The live match starting time is 7:30 PM IST and the local time is 8:00 PM. This is going to be the 44th cricket match in this ICC T20 World Cup tournament.

Pakistan vs Australia T20 Live Head to Head

Pakistan has played in a total of 23 T20Is matches against Australia till now. Among those T20 matches, Pakistan has won in 13 matches and Australia has won in 9 matches and there is no result in one match. In the T20 World Cup, Pakistan has played against Australia in 6 matches among which Australia has won in 3 matches and Pakistan has also won in 3 matches.

Pakistan vs Australia T20 Live Link

T20Is

Country Name Won Lost
Pakistan 13 9
Australia 9 13
No Result 1 1

T20 Word Cup

Country Name Won Lost
Pakistan 3 3
Australia 3 3

Pakistan vs Australia T20 Live Match Prediction

According to the most popular predicting platform espncrickinfo.com website, the win probability for the Pakistan team is 53% and the win probability for the Australia team is 47%. The prediction indicates that the supporters are clearly divided into two parts. However, our Pakistan vs Australia T20 Live match prediction is that Pakistan will win the match by almost 2 wickets or by around 25 runs.

Pakistan vs Australia T20 Live Squad

Pakistan vs Australia T20 live cricket match squad is mentioned below:

Pakistan squad T20

Pakistan Squad

Babar Azam (c), Asif Ali, Fakhar Zaman, Haider Ali, Khushdil Shah, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Sarfaraz Ahmed, Haris Rauf, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Shahnawaz Dahani, and Usman Qadir.

Australia Squad

Australia Squad

Aaron Finch (c), David Warner, Steve Smith, Ashton Agar, Dan Christian, Daniel Sams, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Marsh, Josh Inglis, Matthew Wade (wk), Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Kane Richardson, Mitchell Starc, Mitchell Swepson, Nathan Ellis, and Pat Cummins.

Pakistan vs Australia T20 Live Streaming

Different channels of the Star Sports network such as Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3, Star Sports 2 HD, etc. will broadcast Pakistan vs Australia T20 live cricket match in different countries. Hotstar is the official online streaming platform for the online live streaming of the match.

Some other local and international TV channels and online platforms will also play important roles to broadcast the live cricket match. There will be also live updates of the match available on sports.ndtv.com.

Final Words

Cricket fans in the whole world are expecting that Pakistan vs Australia T20 live match will be very interesting and enjoyable. There is a great debate going on regarding the winning team of the match. Some are fully sure that Pakistan will win the match and some are arguing that Australia will win. No matter which team wins the match, we expect a great match.

I hope you are enjoying this article. Thanks for visiting this website.