NU COVID Vaccine Registration | http 220.127.116.11 nu covid. The authority of National University after getting the instructions from government higher officials has announced that every student, teacher, and staff of National University needs to complete their NU Covid vaccine registration. If you are a National University’s Honours, Degree, or Masters Student then you must register for Covid vaccine on behalf of your college affiliated with National University. In this article, you will be able to know how to submit your student information to complete Covid vaccine registration from National University (NU). 103.113 NU Covid
National University or NU COVID vaccine registration has been started from 8th of July and it will go on till 12th of July. All teachers, staff, and students of NU will be able to get vaccines. On 8 July 2021, there a notice comes from the NU authority to collect all the information of the student for registering the COVID- 19 vaccine. Each student of National University affiliated colleges has to submit their information so that they can get a free COVID-19 vaccine.
Important Dates and Information of NU COVID Vaccine Registration
As per the instructions received from the Education Ministry, all students are required to submit their National Identification Number (NID) to the perspective university as soon as possible. Below are some of the important dates and information for students for the NU COVID Vaccine Registration process:
- Announcement Publish Date: 8th July.
- NU COVID Vaccine Registration Deadline: 12th
- Who can register for the Covid vaccine in NU: All teachers, staff, and students of NU.
- Registration Process: Online.
- Official Websites: nu.ac.bd and www.nubd.info.
Online Registration Process for NU COVID Vaccine Registration
Students of NU can finish their registration for COVID -19 vaccine online from their mobile phone or computer. They only need to go to the link given below and fill up their information. The step by step process for NU COVID vaccine registration is given below:
- At first, you have to go to the notice given by the National University authority.
- Then, you need to click on the link given in the notice. You can find the link here: http://18.104.22.168/student_covidinfo/.
- After that, you have to fill up all the necessary information on the page and submit it to this link- www.nubd.info/college.
- Now, you need to put down your NU registration number on the box.
- If you have any queries regarding COVID -19 vaccine or any other issue, you can send an email to this address: email@example.com.
- After filling in your National Universities registration number, you have to click on the blue button called “Next”.
- Now, you will see a page with the necessary information.
- Then, you need to fill-up the form accurately.
- The page will appear with the registration number, your College name, and College code.
http 22.214.171.124 nu covid
- You need to fill up the form with your full name, your course name, father’s name, session, mobile number, date of birth, and National Identification Number.
- There is another box there where you need to select the option Covid-19 vaccine has taken: yes or no.
- If you have taken the vaccine already, then you should click the “yes” button but if you did not, then you should click the “no” button. Well, most of the NU students did not get their COVID vaccine yet. So maximum will select the “No” button.
- Now you should select the residential status box. There are three options on the residential status: Home, Hall, and Hostel. Select your status accordingly.
- Finally, by filling in all the data carefully, you have to click on the “submit” button.
- After clicking on the “submit” button, you will be able to see a page on your screen with the title “COVID -19 Student Registration Data (your NU registration number) Submitted successfully”.
You can take a screenshot of the title or print out the page if you want to. Here we would like to give you a reminder again that all students must fill up and submit the form before 12 July 2022.
Why You Should Complete Your NU COVID Vaccine Registration?
We all know that the coronavirus pandemic is becoming more and more dangerous all over the world day by day. Scientists, doctors, and concerned authorities across the globe have come to a decision that we all can control the pandemic if we can complete the vaccination process all over the world as soon as possible. Our government is also trying to provide vaccines to as many people as the government can within a very short period of time.
Because of this, the government has taken step by step process to make the people of the country come under vaccination as soon as possible. After vaccinating health personnel and elderly people of the country, the authority has decided to provide vaccines to the NU students, teachers, and, staff. It is undoubtedly a good initiative and we all should complete the registration process within the deadline.
NU COVID vaccine registration process is an easy process. Hope you find this article useful. The vaccine is necessary for reaching hard immunity. To overcome this pandemic situation, the vaccine is the only reliable solution. So no one of you can underestimate it and forget to complete the registration process.