North South University Admission Summer Notice 2015. North South University Admission Summer 2015 has declared. Interested candidates can apply here. Application submission deadline is on 25th March 2015 at 5:00 pm. Graduate Admission Test will hold on 27th March 2015 (Friday) at 10:00 am and Undergraduate Admission Test will hold on 28th March 2015 (Saturday) at 10:00 am.
North South University Admission Summer 2015
North South University Admission Summer Notice 2015. North South University Admission Notice Summer 2015 has published for Graduate & Undergraduate students. All admission tests will hold at NSU Campus. Application Fee is TK1000. North South University (NSU) Admission Test Result Summer 2015 for Graduate & Undergraduate will publish on NSU website.
You will get North South University Admission Summer Notice 2015 North South University official website at northsouth.edu.
Application Deadline: 25th March 2015
Admission Test for Graduate: 27th March 2015
Admission Test for Undergraduate: 28th March 2015
Admission Result: not yet
NSU Admission Test Conditions:
For Undergraduate Program:
- Candidates must have at least CGPA 3.0 and combined CGPA 7.0 in both SSC and HSC exams.
- Candidates must have at least CGPA 2.5 (Average) in five subjects in O’ level and CGPA 2.0 in two subjects in A’ level whereas scale of A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 & E=1 (One E is acceptable).
- HSC or A’ level candidates (appeared) may sit for the admission test on the basis of task that they will not admit unless they pass the HSC or A’ level exam with at least CGPA obligation.
For Graduate Program:
- Honours or 3 years Bachelor’s degree
- Four years Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least Second Class or CGPA 2.5 on scale of 4.0
- Students with inadequate course work background may be advised to take additional pre-requisite courses.
NSU Application Process: Interested and Eligible candidates have to collect admission form from NSU campus or online. Online Application Forms is available at NUS website, download, fill-up and submitted it at Southeast Bank Ltd, UCBL, DBBL, Bank Asia, One Bank, NCCBL, IFIC Bank, Bashundhara Branch with pay order of TK 1000. Payment must be made in the above banks and attach the payment receipt with the application form during submission.
Admission Form Submission Procedures:
- Applicants are requested to show original copy of following papers and attach with Application Form submission:
- Original HSC Registration Card with one photocopy or Statement of entry (recent) or Copy of Passport (for O & A level student)
- Four copies of passport size photographs (mandatory), three are glued and stapled in the application form.
- Parents or guardian’s Photographs.
- Photocopies of the following documents:
- SSC or O’ level mark sheet
- SSC or O’ Level certificate
- HSC or A’ Level mark sheet
- HSC or A’ Level certificate (If available)
- National ID card (if available)
- Parents National ID cards
Applicant’s National ID card must submit within one year of admission if it is not available through submission of application. North South University established in 1993. It is the old & best private university of Bangladesh. It has three semesters in a year where student can be admitted in any semester. The university has their own campus at Bashundhara. For further information, you can contact NSU admission office.
NSU address: North South University, Plot 15, Level-1, Admin Building, Bashundhara, Dhaka 1229. Tele: 8852000 Ext: 1174/5002/5004, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will get all news of North South University Admission Summer Notice 2015 and related at this website.