National Bank Limited Probationary Officer Job Circular 2015. National Bank Limited Probationary Officer Job Circular 2015 has been published. You can found it in our website. Next 1st March (Sunday) 2015 will be the last date of apply in National Bank Limited Probationary Officer Job Circular 2015.
National Bank Limited Job Circular 2015
National Bank Limited Probationary Officer Job Circular 2015. National Bank Limited is a leading first generation, innovative & vision driven private sector commercial Bank having 179 branches all over the country & substantial overseas operations around the globe with excellent working environment & corporate culture, invites applications from dynamitic, proactive, self-motivated & talented young individuals for the post of “Probationary Officer”. Interested candidates have to complete application process by online.
Application charge: BDT. 300/- (not refundable)
Last date of application: 1st March (Sunday) 2015.
Eligible for Application: Candidates must be from a well reputed University (visit www.nblbd.com to see the list of eligible universities) having 3 first divisions/classes, CGPA 3.25 out of CGPA 5.00 & CGPA 3.00 out of CGPA 4.00 where applicable in any of the following discipline:
- Interested candidates have to complete MBM, MBA & BBA (four years course).
- Interested candidates have to complete Masters with Honours in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Marketing, International Business, MIS, AIS, and HRM & Management.
- Interested candidates have to complete Masters with Honours in Economics, English, Statistics, International Relation, and Public Administration & Mathematics.
- Interested candidates have to complete M.Sc or B.Sc in Environmental Science, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics and Civil Engineering.
- Only in case of English, 2 first divisions/classes are accepted.
- 3rd divisions/classes or CGPA below 2.00 is not acceptable in any case.
Age limitation: Age must not more than 30 years as on 31st December (Wednesday) 2014.
Computer Skill: Interested candidates have to sound computer literacy with operational knowledge of Windows, MS Office, MS Excel, MS Power point, strong communication skill in both Bengali & English & Interpersonal skill.
- The applicants fulfilling the necessary criteria will have to sit for written test & Viva-Voce.
- Successful applicants will be chosen on the basis of merit.
- All officers will stay on Probation for a period of 1 (one) year.
- The consolidated pay during Probation period will be BDT. 30,000 only per month.
- Following successful achievement of probation period they will be absorbed in the Rank of Executive Officer as per Bank’s prescribed pay scale.
- The applicants who will not be eligible for the post of Probation Officer after written test & Viva-Voce, they will be offered for the post of First Executive Officer (on probation) from merit list.
- First Executive Officer (on probation) shall remain on Probation for a period of 1 year & their consolidated pay during probation period will be BDT. 22,000 only per month.
- Following the successful achievement of probation period First Executive Officer (on probation) will be confirmed as First Executive Officer as per Bank’s prescribed pay scale.
- Selected applicants have to submit their original educational certificates to the bank for this bond period.
- Only announced educational results are acceptable.
- Any affiliation will be treated as banning.
- The management has to the right to ignore or accept any application.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
Application procedure: if you think you are correct person, having excitement for success, desire to be a part of NBL family for building up your profession, put forward your resume with your current photograph through online at www.nblbd.com & after getting the tracking number, the candidates have to submit recruitment processing fees & have to submit by online from any branch of National Bank Limited to
“Human Resources Division”, A/C no. 0233151313 , “Dilkusha Branch”, National Bank Limited.
The candidates must write name & tracking number in the online deposit slip. Otherwise the application will be rejected. The candidates must preserve tracking sheet & online deposit slip for their future reference. We will update all educational news as well as job news in our website at AllResultBD.com. so be stay with us & visit our website to get more updates.