Indian Scholarship for Bangladeshi Students. ICCR Scholarship 2022 for Bangladeshi Students. Indian Scholarship for Bangladeshi Students Notice 2022-2023 has announced. Scholar Application form & details information will be downloaded by Indian High Commission in Dhaka website at www.hcidhaka.gov.in & also by our website.
Indian Scholarship for Bangladeshi Students for the academic year 2022-2023 has announced. ICCR (The Indian Council of Culture Relations) has provided various projects scholarship for Bangladeshi students in the academic year 2022-2023.
ICCR Scholarships for Bangladeshis
The Indian Council for Culture Relations (ICCR) has provided scholarship to the Bangladeshi students in the academic year 2022-2023. The Indian Council for Culture Relations (ICCR) has been provided scholarship in various subjects & levels. Like Honours, Masters & PhD for Bangladeshi students in the academic year 2022-2023. Indian Council for Culture Relations (ICCR) has not provided only medicine subjects & levels.
Bangladeshi students can apply in under these projects. Those projects are given below:-
- “Bangladesh Scholarship Project”,
- “India Scholarship Project” &
- “Common Wealth Scholarship Project”,
- “SAARC Scholarship Project”,
- ‘Ayush Scholarship Project”.
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), is an autonomous organization of the Government of India, involved in India’s external cultural relations, through cultural exchange with other countries and their peoples. It was founded on 9 April 1950 by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, the first Education Minister of independent India.
ICCR Scholarship 2022 For Bangladeshi Students
Guidance to the scholarship, those students already pass the examinations & got 60% marks (CGPA 3.00 out of 5.00) in those examinations are eligible to apply in Indian Scholarship for Bangladeshi Students. Application form & information details will be downloaded by Indian High Commission in Dhaka website at www.hcidhaka.gov.in & also by our website. After download application form from Indian High Commission at Dhaka website www.hcidhaka.gov.in, applicants have to fill up the application form by computer typing not by hand writing.
- Applicants must have a BE / B Tech degree or must apply for the course, in their school-college syllabus must include Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry;
- Candidates who wish to get scholarships must be proficient in English and have at least 60 per cent marks in the passed examination or 3 in GPA 5;
- Candidates will have to take part in the 30-minute English proficiency test, whose time and place will be announced;
- The Applicant should be at least 18 years of age by July 2022;
- Note: As per ICCR rules, all students will have to stay in the hostels. No exception for family/health reasons to stay outside is entertained.
ICCR has developed a portal exclusively for the benefit of the aspiring students who may log on the website given in apply link section and create individual login ID and password before submitting the applications online.
Interested applicants have to submit application form & other important documents by email. They have to send as PDF file. E-mail addresses are given below:-
- For Dhaka – firstname.lastname@example.org,
- For Chittagong – email@example.com,
- For Rajshahi – firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, applicants have to submit 6 copies passport size photo & necessary documents with attested photocopy at viva time in application process.
For more information, interested applicants can contact at education department in Indian High Commission at Gulshan. They can also contact by e-mail. E-mail addresses are email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit AllResultBD.com for more. You will get all type of education news and Indian Scholarship for Bangladeshi Students information from our website without delayed.