India vs Pakistan T20 Live

India vs Pakistan T20 live match 2021 is always something special for not only the cricket fans of these two countries but also all the cricket fans all over the world. After a very long time, India vs Pakistan cricket match is going to be held in this T20 World Cup tournament. The performance of the Pakistan cricket team against the India cricket team in the last couple of matches was not that much satisfactory though, everyone is expecting to enjoy a great competitive match this time.

Venue, Date, and Time of India vs Pakistan T20 Live Cricket Match

India will play against Pakistan in this T20 cricket tournament in the venue of the Dubai International Stadium, Dubai. The match is going to happen on the 24th of October 2021 with great noise. This match is the 16th match of the T20 World Cup 2021. The starting time of India vs Pakistan T20 Live match is 7:30 IST and the local time to start the game is 8:00 PM. Both of the teams are expecting to win the match as it is kind of a prestigious match for them.

Check also: Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka T20 Live Online

Babar Azam T20 World Cup

India vs Pakistan T20 Match Prediction

There is a saying that Pakistan is the most unpredictable cricket team so that anything can happen in the match. However, espncrickinfo.com has predicted that the win probability for India is 64% and the win probability for Pakistan is 36%. Most of the cricket experts and specialists are also expressing their views in favor of India. However, our comment for India vs Pakistan T20 match prediction is that India will win the match by 4 wickets or by more than 40 runs.

Pakistan vs India toss

Pakistan Vs India T20 Head to Head

India has won most of the T20 cricket matches against Pakistan. India has played 8 T20 matches in total against Pakistan and won 6 matches and lost 1 match. On the other hand, Pakistan won only 1 match and lost 6 matches and 1 match was tied. So the stat says in favor of India this time but Pakistan has also the chance to win the match as some of the players are doing well.

India vs Pakistan T20 Live Streaming

Pakistan 12-member squad for ICC World T20 match against India:

1) Babar Azam (c)
2) Mohammad Rizwan (wk)
3) Fakhar Zaman
4) Mohammad Hafeez
5) Shoaib Malik
6) Asif Ali
7) Imad Wasim
8) Shadab Khan
9) Hasan Ali
10) Shaheen Afridi
11) Haris Rauf
12) Haider Ali

Pakistan squad

India squad for ICC World T20 match against Pakistan:

1) Virat Kohli (C)
2) Rohit Sharma (VC)
3) KL Rahul
4) Suryakumar Yadav
5) Rishabh Pant (wk)
6) Ishan Kishan (wk)
7) Hardik Pandya
8) Ravindra Jadeja
9) Rahul Chahar
10) Ravichandran Ashwin
11) Axar Patel
12) Varun Chakravarthy
13) Jasprit Bumrah
14) Bhuvneshwar Kumar
15) Mohd Shami

India squad T20 World Cup 2021

India vs Pakistan T20 Live Streaming

India vs Pakistan T20 Live means there is no deficit in the live streaming and official broadcasting channels of the match. Star Sports network is going to broadcast the match in its channels of the Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 2 HD, etc. Cricket fans of both countries will be able to watch the live match on these channels. Besides, there are other channels as well to broadcast the live match.

There are also some online portals and live streaming platforms to broadcast the match. Hotstar is going to broadcast the live match online. Also, sports.ndtv.com is going to provide the live update of Pakistan vs India live cricket match. There are also many other channels in different countries to broadcast the match so that cricket fans all over the world can watch the India vs Pakistan T20 Live Match.

Pakistan vs India T20 Live On PTV

PTV Sports is the Pakistani local and official channel to broadcast Pakistan vs India live cricket match. People all over Pakistan can watch and enjoy the match on this channel. Not only this match, supporters and cricket fans will also be able to watch other cricket matches in this world cup on this channel.

Final Words

If you want to have another fun blast then you must not miss India vs Pakistan T20 live cricket tomorrow. A lot of channels and live streaming platforms are going to broadcast the match so you will have a lot of alternatives to enjoy the match. Overall, maybe, another historical cricket match is going to happen.

I hope you are enjoying this article. Thanks for visiting this website.