Grameenphone Ltd. is a leading provider of telecommunications services in Bangladesh. The company operates a digital mobile telecommunications network based on the GSM standard in the 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, and 2100 MHz frequency bands, under the license granted by the Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC). Recently Grameenphone job circular was published and it is a great opportunity for anyone interested to get a job in this company.
Grameenphone Job Circular Publish Date
On 24th February 2024, the Grameenphone job circular 2024 published Today. It was published on all the daily newspapers of the country, as well as their official Facebook page and also on various job-related websites. You can also apply for the job with your Linkedin profile. On those released circular any applicant can find all the necessary details about the job.
In this circular, you can find the details about the official document you need to bring on the recruitment day. It also states the educational limitation for the applicant. During the selection process, all applicants must bring all the related documents with them.
Read more: Robi Job Circular 2024
Grameenphone Job Circular Summary
Grameenphone Ltd. is the largest mobile telecommunications operator in Bangladesh in terms of revenue, coverage and subscriber base. The company was incorporated on 10 October 1996 as a private limited company. Grameenphone converted to a public limited company on 25 June 2007.
The company became stock listed and started its trading at Dhaka and Chittagong Stock Exchanges from 16 November 2009. Grameenphone job circular for the year 2024 was published containing all the information regarding the job. A quick summary of the important details is given below.
- Application Publish Date: 28th February 2024.
- Application Last Date: 5th April 2024.
- Position Name: Senior Legal Counsel (Senior Specialist)-Dispute Resolution
- Position Name: Digital Content Expert
- Position Name: Product Development Expert- Digital Content
- Department: Legal & Compliance, Marketing & Distribution
- Division: Corporate Affairs
- Educational Qualification: LL.B (Hons) from a reputed university. LL.M from a reputed University or vocational degree (such as Bar Professional Training Course) or equivalent. Enrollment for the Hon’ble High Court Division of the Supreme Court of Bangladesh.
- Official website: https://www.grameenphone.com/
How to Apply for Grameenphone Job?
Applying to Grameenphone job circular is quite simple. Any qualified lawyer with 10-12 years of solid legal practice experience can apply for the job. All candidates must apply for the position within 05th December 2024. Applicants must be motivated by Grameenphone’s vision to improve the quality of legal service of the company in Bangladesh.
The company also has always been a pioneer in introducing new products and services in the local telecom market. Applying for the Grameenphone job vacancies is very smooth and flexible. The detailed procedures of how to apply for the Grameenphone job circular are given below:
- All the interested candidates are requested to visit the official website of Grameenphone or their Facebook or Linkedin page for the detailed procedure of how to fill up the online application. The link for their official recruitment website is: https://www.grameenphone.com/about/career/vacant-positions /.
- All Candidates must use the link given above so they can see the details for the job.
- All Candidates must fill-up the required fields in the online application. The fields include Resume/CV, Personal Details such as Name, Email, Current Employee, etc, Social Media Links, and a field for any additional information you may want to apply.
- All candidates must complete the application procedure as seen on the website.
Check also: Banglalink Job Circular 2024
Grameenphone envisions providing the power of digital communication, enabling everyone to improve their lives, build societies, and secure a better future for all. Joining this reputable company is truly fortunate. So with all the information on the Grameenphone job circular, we wish you the best of luck for your future endeavor.