People frequently use the free WeChat app on Android and iOS devices. You can send text and audio messages to your contacts for free using it for instant chatting. WeChat also enables you to order food delivery, buy movie tickets, play games, pay bills, shop online, and more. It also eliminates the need for carrying currency in China. But how to download WeChat for PC? Get a detail discussion.
What is WeChat?
The Chinese business Tencent created the multi-use app WeChat. Although it is primarily a chat and social media app, WePay, a mobile payment option, is also included. WeChat, which was first made available for mobile devices, is now also accessible through desktop computers.
You must register for an account on WeChat using your mobile number. The mobile apps are complemented by this Windows version. Simply download the app for your mobile device, input your phone number, and then enter the verification code you will receive to complete the registration process.
In January 2011, WeChat debuted as a texting and chat application. More than 1.1 billion people use this app each month as of this writing. People in China cannot use Facebook Messenger, thus the majority utilize WeChat. WeChat is used by more than 1.4 billion people in China each month.
WeChat For PC
Some individuals use a computer as their primary workspace, thus if WeChat is installed on the computer, we don’t need to use a phone when working on it. On the other hand, if we utilize it on a computer, you will obtain a larger screen. Compared to larger screens, the little screen is considerably more complex.
Depending on the smartphone you are using, you can download the WeChat app from the Google Play store or the App store. However, for the majority of individuals, a laptop with an app is their preferred workspace. Unfortunately, neither a website nor a Windows store offers the app’s PC version.
Therefore, downloading it directly to your Windows computer may be difficult. However, there is good news: by downloading the Android Emulator, you can now make all Android and iOS apps operate on your laptop.
Benefits of WeChat on PC
You can send your pals any kind of file, including pictures and movies. Whether your companion is using a PC or a mobile device. Any gadget can instantaneously send your files to him. You get additional features in WeChat here. There is no need for any additional screenshot software. There is a screenshot tool included.
People don’t spend their entire day on a messenger or chat app. Group chat mentions is a function that is available here. When there are several individuals present in your group and you want to catch their attention, you can mention a specific acquaintance by name. To get all of the users in the group name to appear, just type “@”. Simply select that person and write a message to them.
Users of WeChat can transmit each other media files, just like they can with other messaging services. Additionally, WeChat offers video calls and group chats. WeChat’s built-in screenshot function is one of its most helpful features. Users can snap and send screenshots using it directly from the desktop application.
Every user of WeChat receives a QR code to identify their account. When you want to add a new buddy, there’s no need to get his account information; simply open his QR code and use the WeChat app’s scanner feature to read it. He will be added to your friend list automatically.
The payment system in WeChat is fantastic. You can use this app to pay for things or to transfer money by connecting your bank account to it. You won’t need to gather account information because the bar code you receive will serve as your account’s unique identifier. Scan it, then transfer the money.
WeChat For PC Download Using BlueStacks
You may run Android apps on your Windows or Mac computer with Bluestacks, one of the easiest and most dependable Android app players. WeChat for Windows 10/8/7 can be downloaded and installed using Bluestacks. The straightforward steps to begin the procedure are listed below.
- On your computer, download the Bluestacks emulator using the link below.
- To run the bluestacks file, open the download folder. To install the tool on your computer, simply double-tap on it. An installation wizard will start.
- Take all the required on-screen actions. In a few minutes, the installation will be complete.
- After the installation has been completely completed, click to start the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time for the emulation to load initially.
- When it is opened, Bluestacks’ Home screen is shown.
- The “Google Play Store” button can be seen on the Home screen. To open it, click.
- Add your Gmail ID to sign in to the Google Play Store. Search for the applications you want to install. The WeChat app’s search results will appear for you to see.
- Find the appropriate program that satisfies all of the requirements listed above, and then click to install or download it.
- after being able to download the app using the instructions provided. Find the WeChat app on the Bluestack Emulator’s Home screen by returning there.
- Open it and use the software for free on your laptop or PC.
WeChat For PC Download Using NoxPlayer
Nox Player is another trustworthy Android app player you may use to install Android apps on a PC or laptop with a larger screen. Following the installation instructions, let’s begin the download and installation of WeChat for Windows 10.
- On your computer, download the Nox Emulator using the link below.
- Open the Nox Emulator.exe file by going to the download folder and clicking on it.
- Install the emulator by following all of the default instructions without making any changes.
- Double-click to start the Nox player emulator on your PC after the installation is complete, then press Sign in. To sign in to the Google Play Store, use your Gmail ID.
- Open the Google Play store and enter “WeChat” into the search field. The WeChat search results will appear.
- Click to install the official app after selecting it.
- It will take some time to complete the installation. The app will appear on your Nox Player’s Home Screen after a successful installation.
- Open it to begin utilizing WeChat on your computer.
Essential Tips to Download WeChat For PC:
You may find this option at the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen if you have a WeChat APK file to import. The simplest and most dependable way to obtain any software is elsewhere through the Google Play Store.
WeChat App has grown immensely popular among users as a result of its amazing features that make communication between individuals easy. With the assistance of Android emulators, you can now use it on your computer or laptop.
You can communicate with your contacts using WeChat on your desktop and receive notifications when someone contacts you. You can send files as well. Given that you may send any kind of file using WeChat, file transfer may be more beneficial on Windows than on mobile devices.
WeChat is quite easy to use. You have the option to transmit screenshots and emoji in addition to text messages and file transfers. The screenshot tool is useful since it automatically shrinks the area surrounding windows that you hover over. WeChat lacks video or voice chat, which puts it behind rival apps like Skype or Facebook Messenger.