There are many things homeowners like to think about when planning their new home warming party. New home wishes and quotes are great ways to make them feel special on their great accomplishment. Here are some quotes from homeowners who have recently moved into their new homes that show how excited they are about their new place:
- “It’s amazing how quickly you fall in love with your house and the people who live in it!”
- “The best part is feeling like you’re a part of your community.”
- “It’s so nice to call my place my house finally.”
Concise & Delightful New Home Wishes & Quotes
What can be more delightful than sharing happiness with new homeowners? Participate in their happiness. Wish them best with is beautiful sayings-
- We’re confident that you’ll love it here.
- You’re in charge now that you have the keys! I can’t believe how exciting it is!
- I hope you find great joy and love in your new house.
- I sincerely wish you find peace and happiness in your own house.
- I raise my glass to you as you put down roots and make your new home seem like a second skin.
- Congratulations! Let the ornamentation begin.
- Look forward to seeing your new digs.
- In this house, may there be only love and laughter.
- Cheers to the beginning of an exciting journey!
- That feeling you get when you finally get back to your place.
- You can expect to make many happy new memories at your new home.
- Oh wow! You have bought the home.
- Wishing you all the best as you relocate!
- Cheers to a fresh start and wonderful memories in your new home.
- This home is ideal for your needs.
Thoughts and Best Wishes to Share New House Joy
When you move into your new home, it’s a time of celebration. You’ve finally made it. But remember to express your joy by sharing your thoughts and best wishes with your family and friends. Here are some quotes to get you started:
- “A house is not a home until people have lived in it.” – Edward C. Smith
- “A home is not a place to come when you are tired; it is a place to come when you are happy.” – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- “A house is not a shelter from the storm, but from the storm of life.” – Jim Rohn “A place for one’s dreams to come true.” – Unknown.
New Home Wishes and Quotes for Homeowners
For every new homeowner, there are endless wishes and quotes on what they might want to call their new home. Whether you’re looking for a cozy cottage or a sprawling mansion, these homeowners have all shared some of their favorite words about homes.
- “A home is not a place to come when you are tired or want to relax. It’s where you come to be yourself.” – Paula Zahn.
- “A home is not a piece of furniture. It’s not something that you can put away when the company leaves and take out when the company comes. It’s where your family gathers around the table; it’s where your children grow up; it’s where your parents raise their families and where your friends come for dinner.” – Joan Lunden.
- “A house is not a shelter from the storm but rather a place to build our dreams.” – J.D. Power and Associates.
Selection of wishes
- Wishing You All the Best in Your New Digs! Let there be much joy and happiness within these walls!
- Congrats! George and Lisa, congratulations on your new home!
- Moving into a new house means starting fresh and making wonderful memories. Both Nate and Piper deserve our congratulations.
- Wishing you the best as you unpack in your new digs! Have Fun Putting Everything Away! Wishing You the Best in Your New Digs!
- Moving into a brand-new house is like entering a new chapter of your life, full of possibilities and the promise of new memories. Congratulations!
We know everyone has unique desires for their new home, so we have selected a range of wishes spanning all price points and styles. Whether looking for something peaceful and relaxing or fun and exciting, you will find the perfect wish to fit your needs in this roundup.