A virtual guitar hero has been made many times before. There are many different versions of it with various quality and community sizes. But none of them have the song library that clone hero has. It is a game where you can play guitar heroes on your computer, choose songs, edit them, add to them, and much more! The catch is that getting it set up is quite complicated, so this guide will show you how to install clone hero.
How to install Clone Hero?
Here is a complete process to install clone hero perfectly. Just follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Clone Hero website. Press the “Download” button.
- When a new version is made available, the version number will also change.
- If this version works with the OS on your PC, click the Download button on the new page.
- Click “Can’t find your operating system?” if not. After that, it will list every Clone Hero version compatible with each OS, allowing you to select the appropriate one.
- Following the download of Clone Hero, a 7z compressed file will be downloaded to your computer.
- It is best to use programs like WINRAR and 7z to extract files from it.
- There may be individuals who would like to install Clone Hero. There is no need to install this game.
- The extracted folder only needs to be placed in one location, which will serve as the installation path for the game.
- After extracting the folder, open it and make a songs folder.
Read more: Manok Na Pula Mod Apk 7.1
Getting the first things
Now, you need to get your hands on the game itself. There are two ways you can do this:
- Buying a physical copy of the game.
- Download it from Google Play or the Apple App Store, depending on your platform.
Grab some songs
The Clone Hero folder is hidden, so you’ll need to show hidden files and folders in order to access it. To do this on Windows 10:
- Click on your start menu.
- Go to Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Folder Options (or type “show hidden files” into the search bar)
- Click the “Show hidden files and folders” option. You should now see a checkmark next to that option. You’re done!
- Navigate through your computer using File Explorer/Windows Explorer, or whatever you like using as an alternative if you don’t have File Explorer installed for some reason.
If you’re using the Clone Hero installer, this is easy. You’ll have to click through a couple of prompts, but if you’ve already downloaded and launched the game once, it should be able to automatically detect where it was saved on your computer and bring you right back into the game without any effort on your part.
If, for some reason, that doesn’t work (or if you’re running a pirated copy of Clone Hero), then here are some things to try:
This is a challenging and complicated thing to get right, but you can do it! You need to get the first three things:
- The game itself: This will be the most difficult part, but once you’ve got it in your hands, everything else will be easier. If you have an Android device or an iPhone/iPad, visit this website and click ‘Download File.’
- If not (or if you want it on Windows), visit this website instead and click ‘Windows.’ It’ll download as a .apk or .ipa download file. Open up that file using WinRAR (or another similar program) to see what’s inside of it—it should look like other files with lots of code in them when viewed through WinRAR.
- You’ll notice some larger-looking files that aren’t readable by humans; those are just images used for the menus of Clone Hero so that we won’t worry about them right now.
- Now open up a command prompt window by pressing Start, typing ‘cmd’ into the search bar, followed by entering! In that command prompt window, we’re going to type one line at a time into each empty line below until we fill out all three lines completely; don’t miss anything.
In this post, we have gone over how to install Clone Hero. Clone Hero is a freeware video game for the PC. It’s an open-source project that allows anyone to contribute and help improve the game.
The goal of Clone Hero is to provide an authentic Guitar Hero experience with all of the songs (and more) you know and love. I hope this guide helps make your journey into rhythm gaming more enjoyable!