Are you looking for a housewarming invitation card or housewarming invitation card message and design ideas? Want to make your housewarming invitation card look creative and attractive? Here we discuss the best housewarming invitation card designs and ideas for house warming wishes and quotes.
Read more: Birthday Wishes For A Husband
Housewarming Wishes and Quotes Ideas:
Buying a new home is always special; It is one of life’s greatest achievements that calls for a celebration with your near and dear ones. Most Indian families organize a housewarming puja and havan, followed by a housewarming party, before moving into their new home. If you are thinking of getting the best house warming invitation card designs to invite your relatives, friends and colleagues, we have got you covered.
Housewarming Invitation Card Trends in 2024:
Here are some house warming event invitation card designs that are in demand this year:
Metallic Designs: House warming invitation card designs have lots of designs which are trending these days. One of the most popular designs is one with a metallic touch. Metallic pieces add class, especially colors like metallic gold, rose gold and granite. Try invitation cards in this color to add beauty and elegance to your housewarming invitation cards.
Vintage Design: Let’s Go Vintage! A vintage style never goes out of style; There is something about this design. They provide invitation cards with a warm vibe, making them look more inviting.
3D Design: 3D design is another trending housewarming invitation card pattern that usually comes with the motif of gods and goddesses or kalash.
What kind of games do you play at housewarming parties?
There are many funny card games that can be played with one deck or two cards. For a decoration party that is outdoors there are more games that you can play such as horseshoes, bocce and limbo, just to name a few.
What is housewarming party etiquette?
As a guest attending a decorating party, always follow the general guidelines of party etiquette. Respond to invitations on time. Be on time and greet the host upon your arrival. Be productive, meet new people and don’t expect the host to entertain you throughout the event.
Step-by-step guide to writing a housewarming invitation card:
A housewarming invitation message or a housewarming message must follow these steps:
- Whenever you are writing an invitation, always make sure that you mention the main message, that is, tell the person about the reason for the occasion – that you are moving to a new house.
- To make it more personal and inviting, give them a line or two of credit for your success and mention why their gracious presence is important to you.
- Before you finish your message, don’t forget to add the basic information like date, time, place and if you are organizing a party or lunch/dinner after the housewarming puja.
- It’s always good to guide your guests. So, try giving directions to the new home with a small map.
Housewarming Invitation Card Message Ideas:
- HouseWarming / Housewarming Invitation Card Message
- Dear, We will be happy to be with you on [date] as we move to our new home with the love and blessings of our loved ones. Come for the nice party and help us make it a good memorable day.
- We cordially invite you to an evening of music, dinner and dancing to celebrate our joy as we move into our new home at [date and time] [place].
- The key ingredients to making a house a home are lots of love, lots of laughter and the presence of your friends. Come and join us for housewarming worship at [date], followed by dinner at [venue].
- There are countless things in our home that we need in our home, but the one thing that will make it our home is your presence and smiling face.
When you witness your loved ones settling down and realizing their goals in life, it always makes you feel wonderful. Even better is when you take pleasure in their joy with them. An instance of this is a housewarming celebration. It is a happy occasion to get together and celebrate when your friends or family ask you to share their happiness and attend their housewarming party.
At a housewarming, everyone wants to congratulate their friends and family but struggles to find the right words. You may occasionally become overwhelmed by the situation and find it difficult to express your feelings. You want to congratulate and wish your friends well, but you find it difficult to express yourself.