Happy Father’s Day to single moms. We see you, we appreciate you, and we love you!
Single moms are superheroes. They are role models for their kids and other single mothers trying to do it all independently. They don’t have to be a superhero to be a good parent either; the truth is that they already are one because that’s what being a parent means: making sacrifices for their children – sacrificing sleep, time spent doing hobbies, or other things they enjoy doing so that they can spend more time with them and make sure they have everything they need in life.
We see how much you love your kids and how much they love you back – even if they sometimes don’t say it out loud. But we know what’s going on inside their little hearts—how much love there is between them.
You make it look easy
It is not easy to be a single mom. You’re doing the best you can, and I admire you. You are unique and inspiring. Your children are lucky to have such an incredible role model in their lives. Thank you for all that you do.
You make it work
We know how hard you work and love your children, and you make it work for them and their future. On this day, let’s celebrate how you make your family work—and encourage others to do the same.
No matter your parenting situation, we want you to know that there is a way forward for you and your children. Adoptive parents also need resources, whether it’s information about adoption journeys, tips on finding good schools, or pediatricians sensitive to transracial adoption issues (like ours). We hope these resources help guide single moms on their path toward happy father’s day celebrations with friends, family members, or loving partners who help provide stability in their lives while they raise kids on their own.
Check also: Happy Father’s Day to My Dad in Heaven
Don’t let your children make excuses
You don’t let them use their age as an excuse. You don’t let them use their gender as an excuse. And you certainly don’t allow them to use their race as an excuse. You expect them to be honest and accountable for their actions, regardless of any factors that might make doing the right thing more difficult or challenging for them.
Happy Father’s Day to Single Moms: You made us laugh
We know you’re strong. We know you’re brave. But we also know that sometimes love is enough, and that’s okay because it’s all that matters. As a single mom, you have shown us what it looks like to love deeply and unconditionally—even when it’s hard or scary or lonely—because loving someone else is always worth it. Thank you for letting us see how much love can do when we believe in ourselves enough to give it away with abandon.
Happy Father’s Day to Single Moms Quotes
- You battled for me, stood by me by yourself, and reared me by yourself; you are a champion. Happy Father’s Day, Mother!
- You are the greatest parent a kid could have. Happy Father’s Day, Mom.
- Thank you for being my hero, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day, Dad!
- Any woman may be a mother, but only a bold mother can also be a father.
- Many women are moms, but only a small number of mothers can assume the position of a father. You did both! You are among the select few. Mom, happy father’s day!
- You’ve sacrificed so much to constantly make me happy. With many hugs and kisses, I wish you a happy father’s day, Mom.
- From the bottom of my heart, I wish you a wonderful Father’s Day, Mom. I adore you more than you can ever imagine!
- I have never missed not having a father figure! Mom, you have all I need; happy father’s day!
- Every time I look into your eyes, I see a mother’s delicate, loving heart and a father’s brave spirit. You are my universe, mum. Happy father’s day, mother.
- I love you to the one person who believed in me when a guy denied my existence; happy father’s day to a great mother.
I hope that you have found ways to celebrate Father’s Day with your children today. And even if you did not, I hope that this post has given you some ideas for how to make it a special day next year. Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there!