There are so many funny ways to say happy birthday that you might end up surprising your loved ones (or yourself) with one of them. Scroll through the list below and see which one fits your personality best. After all, nothing says “happy birthday” like a good laugh. Check out these fun ways to say happy birthday wishes:
Funny Ways to Say Happy Birthday to A Friend
Here are some fun ways to say happy birthday to a friend:
Funny Ways to Say Happy Birthday to a Classmate
When it comes to saying happy birthday, there are a million funny ways to do it. Here are a few of our favorites:
- “Wishing you a belated birthday. You’re old enough now.”
- “I hope today is as good as your birthday gets!”
- “Happy birthday, my favorite class geek!”
Funny Ways to Say Happy Birthday to your Partner
Looking for a fun way to say happy birthday to your partner? Here are some hilarious ideas:
- “If your birthday is forgotten, you don’t age,” the ancient saying goes, “you’re welcome.”
- Sorry, I missed your birthday, but let this be another reason to make today special.
- Why have just one day to commemorate your birth when you may enjoy an entire week or month? Wishing you a great birthday!
- I’m sorry I forgot about your special day. I’m crossing my fingers for a repeat performance next year.
- My apologies for the lateness of my birthday wishes; I really didn’t believe you’d make it this far. Best wishes on your special day!
- You are terrific, bright, intelligent, and brilliant, but don’t get too enthusiastic about it. The only reason I’m explaining everything is that I’m late by a few days! A very happy birthday to you!
Funny Ways to Say Happy Birthday to Siblings
If there’s one thing siblings know how to do, it makes each other laugh. Whether they’re pulling funny faces or coming up with bizarre birthday ideas, siblings always seem to have a good time when they’re together. Here are some of the funniest ways to say happy birthday to your siblings:
- The amount I spend on a birthday present for a certain individual is always constrained by the value of the present I received from that person the previous year. Have fun with your worthless present!
- To one of the few people whose birthday I can recall without the aid of Facebook: happy birthday!
- Put the past in the past; it can’t be changed. You can’t see into the future, so stop worrying about it. Don’t worry, I didn’t forget about the gift, but I didn’t get you one.
- Happy birthday, and may your Facebook wall be flooded with well-wishes from individuals you’ve never met, haven’t seen in years, and honestly couldn’t care less about.
- Have it a habit to make extremely ambitious plans for the coming year on your birthday, and then spend the whole year failing miserably to achieve them.
- If I were looking for a gift for you, I’d have difficulty finding something suitable. this means I failed to provide a gift. A very happy birthday to you!
- I wish a happy birthday to the one and only person I would save from a zombie invasion.
- Christmas would be today if you were Jesus.
Your loved ones are special and don’t wait to say incredible and hilarious wishes to them on their birthday. Make their special day memorable; filled with joy n laughter.