Dutch Bangla Bank Online Job Circular 2017 Probationary Officer. Dutch Bangla Bank Limited (DBBL) announced Probationary Officer job circular for freshers. Interested candidates can apply through online from 04th July to 31th July 2017.
Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited, a reputed and leading joint-venture private commercial Bank is looking for a group of bright, talented and energetic fresher offering attractive salary and other benefits as admissible under Bank’s rule. Dutch Bangla Bank Online Job is looking for a group of bright, talented. Proactive and energetic freshers willing to accept challenging banking career for the following position:
Dutch Bangla Bank Online Job Circular 2017
Post name: Probationary Officer
- MBA/ Masters in Banking/ Finance/ Finance and Banking/ Accounting / Accounting and Information System / Marketing / Management
- MBM (BIBM)
- Masters in Economics / Agricultural Economics / Statistics / Applied Statistics / Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/ Physics / Applied Physics / Electronic and Applied Physicsl Engineering /l Computer Science / Computer Science and Engineering l English.
- Sc in Engineering / Computer Science/ Computer Science Er Engineering (BUETI CUET/ KUETI RUET)
- BBA (IBA of DU)
Dutch-Bangla Bank Online Job Description
- Probationary Officer (Software)
Duties and responsibilities: Writing auxiliary programs for Core Banking, ATM Switching, ATM monitoring systems, Credit Er Debit Card management systems, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, SMS 6 Alert Banking, Internet Payment Gateway, Bank’s day to day activities and support services Including Database administration.
- Probationary Officer (Hardware/Networking)
Duties and responsibilities: Installation, configuration, repairing and maintenance of Servers, Storage Devices, Backup Devices, Laptops, PCs, UPS, Generators, Network Devices and Communication Links of Data Center, DRS, Branches, Fast Tracks and Mobile Banking Offices.
- Probationary Officer (ATM)
Duties and responsibilities: Installation, configuration, repairing and maintenance of ATM and POS terminals, supervision and monitoring of cash replenishment, ATM cash reconciliation, ATM dispute management, replacement of ATM and P0S consumables, supervision of ATM booth preparation and maintenance thereof.
- Probationary Officer (Card Operations)
Duties and responsibilities: Configuration and maintenance of POS terminals, maintenance of debit 6 credit card management systems, disputes management of POS & e-commerce transactions including charge back, reconciliation of P0S & e-commerce transactions for on-us/remote on-us/ off-us cards. Maintenance of card personalization systems consisting of personalization software and card embosser and inventory control of both chip b non-chip plastics.
- Educational qualification: B.Sc in Computer Science or Computer Science & Engineering from a reputed university with no 3. Division/Class in any of the examinations.
- The candidate should be a Bangladeshi National.
- Age should not exceed 30 years as on July 31, 2017.
The candidate must have minimum 3 (three) 1st division/ class having no 3rd division/ class in any examination. For GPA/ CGPA, the Division/ Class will be determined as under:
|Division/ Class||SSC/HSC (out of 5.00)||O‘/I A‘ Level*(out of 4.00)||Bachelor/Master Degree|
|(out of 4.00)||(out of 5.00)|
|1st Division / Class||? 3.00||? 2.50||? 3.00||? 3.75|
|2nd Division / Class||2.00-2.99||2.00-2.49||2.25-2.99||2.81-3.74|
* Average of best 6 subjects in O Level and 3 subjects in A‘ Level.
Dutch Bangla Bank Probationary Officer Job Circular 2017
- The applicant should be a Bangladeshi National.
- The contestant should be computer literate.
- The applicant should be pro?cient in English and Bangla.
- The applicant should have the willingness to work in any location within the country.
- Age should not exceed 30 years as on July 21, 2016.
The selected Probationary Officers will be on Probation for1 (one) year with a monthly Cross Pay of Tk.45000.00. They will be absorbed in the grade of ‘Senior Officer’ of the Bank after successful completion of the probation period with a monthly Gross Pay of Tk. 55000 including all admissible allowances/ bene?ts for the grade, as per rules of the Bank.
How to apply Dutch Bangla Bank Job Circular 2017?
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply online along with a recent scanned photograph and Master/ Bachelor degree certi?cate (last educational certi?cate as applicable) to www.dutchbanglabank.com/onllne_job latest by July 31, 2017. No direct application will be accepted.
Dutch Bangla Bank Job Circular 2017
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply online along with a recent scanned photograph and B.Sc certificate to http://app.dutchbangiabank.com/Onlinejob/ latest by July 31, 2017. Only short listed candidates will be allowed to attend in the written test. No direct application will be accepted.
If you need more informational about Dutch Bangla Bank Online Job Circular 2017 Probationary Officer, then you can message us or can comments below. We will reply as soon as possible. To get all Bank Job Circular 2017, check our website regularly.