I know you are all looking for Class 7 English assignment answer 2022. Bangladesh Government is trying to take all possible steps to help students to continue their studies online as all the institutions are closed. One of the many steps to help students is by providing them with different type assignments.
Along with other subjects, English assignment is also given by the education board through their websites. So we have come up with class 7 English assignment answers today. You will also get the description of the process of downloading the assignment answers.
এসাইনমেন্ট এর সকল সমাধান পেতে আমাদের গ্রুপে জয়েন করুন
গ্রুপ লিঙ্কঃ https://www.facebook.com/groups/eassignment
11th Week Class 7 English Assignment Question Answer
Read the poem attentively and critically. Now-
1. Write a summary with a suitable title except “Whose Child is This”
2. Explain whose contribution is the most to build up a child? Give your own reasons.
Teachers will check students’ assignment following the assessment rubrics.
Class 7 English Assignment Answer 8th Week
Assignment Serial: 3, Chapter and Title of the Chapter: Unit- 3: What are friends for?
Lesson no and Title: Lesson-4: A Sad day of Farabi Other lessons, Lesson-1: Prize-giving day at school Lesson 2: Flora’s first day at school (1), Lesson 3: Flora’s first day at school (2), Lesson 5: The best friend;
Assignment: Make a list of three activities that you can do for your friends during the present pandemic situation.
Of the three activities: 1. Which one do you prefer most? 2. What problems may you face to fulfill? 3. How do you solve the problems?
6th Week Class 7 English Assignment Answer
Read the following words (1 to 10), pick up the meaning, identify its part of speech, the name and the page number of the dictionary which you belong to or you have collected. After that, make meaningful ten sentences as directed within the bracket ;
1. Recall ( write its adjective form and make a meaningful sentence)
2. erase( write its noun form and make a meaningful sentence with this noun form)
3. Intelligent ( write its noun form and make a meaningful sentence)
4. Performance ( write its verb form and make a meaningful sentence)
5. wildly ( write its adjective form and make a meaningful sentence)
6. Eminent ( write its synonym and make a meaningful sentence with it)
7. Nervous ( write its synonym and make a meaningful sentence with it)
8. Engrave ( write its noun form and make a meaningful sentence with it)
9. admire ( write its noun form and make a meaningful sentence with it)
10. Poverty ( write its adjective form and make a meaningful sentence with it)
Class 7 English Assignment 2nd Week
Suppose stranger talks with you and he does not know where your school is. The person asks you to give direction. You both are standing in front of your home. Now draw a map of the way to your school from home and make a dialogue with direction to your school.
Assigned Tasks/ Assignment:
1. Rewrite the passage using the correct form of verbs in the brackets.
Dear Masum, Your letter regarding your joyful picnic (come) to me just now as a marvelous one. In your letter you (want) to know about the picnic that we (enjoy) recently. Now I (write) to you about it. We, the students of class seven (choose) Sonargaon as our picnic spot. We (be) 30 in number. One of our teachers (be) with us. We reach) there at about 10 a.m. We (enjoy) the day very much. At last we (return) home safely. We never forget) the day.
Yours ever Monir
- 2. Read your English grammar textbook from pages no. 83—89 and do the activities of Section B (i, ii and iii)
3. Choose the correct preposition from the list and fill in the gaps. (on, beside, at, about, in, of, into)
At first, take my cordial love. Hope you are safe and sound. Today I’m going to tell you about my reading room.
The morning sun rays enters _on_ it and there is enough space_air circulation. There are a reading table, a chair and a bookshelf_ at my room.
If you come, you can see there are a world map, a wall clock and some beautiful wall mats hung on the wall in my reading room.
The bookshelf is kept beside the table. I like my reading room and I keep it neat and clean.
Hope to see you soon. Tonmoy
- Assignments Experience on a Journey by Train
- Did you have any experience on a journey by train? If yes, how was it? Write five/six sentences on it.
Read the lesson 1 on “A day in Zishan’s life” (page no. 54) and make a daily routine accordingly for your own. Now try to follow your routine completely for the next three days without any gap.
Anyone can just visit us and download the solutions to clarify their understanding and make a better English assignment.
- Read the lessons on “Flora’s first day at school 1 and 2” (pages19-21) and write a paragraph on “Your first day at school”.
- Write a letter with your own words to your friend Shakil/ Shakila who studies at X Zilla School in another district describing a prize-giving ceremony in which you received a prize at your school.
I know Students of class 7 face some tougher challenges than previous classes in their assignments. If you have any question about Class 7 English Assignment Answer 2022 then comment bellow or message us throguh our Facebook page. We will reply as soon as possible.