BRAC Bank Management Trainee Officer Job Circular 2017. BRAC Bank MTO Job Circular 2017 announced today. The 3P philosophy “People, Planet and Profit” is at the core of BRAC Bank and forms a part of the DNA of it’s business endeavors. BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, stylish, goal-oriented and enthusiastic individuals for the Management trainee officer position.
“We believe in Bangladesh and in the dreams of every Bangladeshi citizen. We believe that every Bangladeshi must have access to world class banking services and we are here to make that happen.”
BRAC Bank Job Circular 2017
With this vision, BRAC Bank has been working as a socially-responsible and high-performing financial Institution and supporting informal entrepreneurial initiatives with banking solutions. BRAC Bank Limited, began its journey in 2001 as a pioneer in SME Banking. Today, it delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 181 Branches, over 475 ATMs, 90 CDMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 224 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unparalleled reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.
No matter how big we grow, we take pride, as a member of the wider BRAC family, in working in an honest, open and enabling environment across our network. We are a diverse team of 6,500 members and Values-based banking is our core belief. We are also a sponsor member bank of the Global Alliance for Banking on Values initiative. Our philosophy is based on the 3-P principles of People, Planet and Profit and we partner with projects that commit long lasting social, economic and environmental impact.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals in the following position Management Trainee Officer:
The program is designed to train the incumbent with a 360 degree business and network operational knowledge under the supervision of a mentor. This will be an one year fast-track program where the trainee will get the attachment exposure in different functions of the fastest growing Bank in the country.
BRAC Bank offers entry level job for the new comer. Management trainee officer upon successful completion of extension on-the-job and classroom training coupled with nationwide local attachments, the qualified candidates will be placed in different divisions of the bank.
Application Deadline: February 25, 2017
Employment Type: Full Time Employment
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
BRAC Bank Management trainee officer Job Circular Key requirements:
- Graduation from ANY DISCIPLINE with a minimum CGPA of 3.3 or First Class from reputed top tier universities only
- CGPA: 4.00 on a scale of 5.00 at S.S.C & H.S.C levels
- Maximum 26 years of age as of February 25th, 2017
- High career aspirations with strong interpersonal communication and people skills
- Be hard working, self-driven and change oriented
- Be willing to move anywhere in the country to bring banking services to the door steps of our valued customers.
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to take new challenges, perform proactively and take ownership
- Demonstrates excellence in adjusting to new environment and network
- High career aspiration and self-motivation
- Willingness to move anywhere in the country to bring banking service to the door steps of our valued customers
- IELTS score of 7.5 and CFA level-1 will be an added advantage
BRAC Bank Management Trainee Officer Job Circular
Selected incumbents during the training period of one year will be entitled to a monthly salary of tk.65,000/-. Upon acceptable performance, selected Management trainee officers (MTOs) will be confirmed as “Principal Officer” or “Senior Officer” and integrated with the existing pay and services rules of the BRAC bank.
How to Apply on BRAC Bank Job:
- If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online through www.bdjobs.com with a recent passport size photograph and your NID number (mandatory).
- Fill up the “Application Form” and attach two copies of your recent passport size photograph and updated resume.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.
BRAC Bank Recruitment Result 2017
We provide all bank job circular in Bangladesh as well as Bangladesh Govt. Job Circular. You will get all bank recruitment result easily from our website. If you need more information about BRAC Bank Management trainee officer Job Circular 2017, please comments below or message us through Facebook.