To protect school and college students from coronavirus devastation, our government has taken the initiative to vaccinate students’ aged from 12 to 17. Considering the seriousness of this virus, everyone as well as students needs to come under vaccination. So the concerned authority has started school vaccine registration BD. If you are a student and your age is anything from 12 years to 17 years, then you have to complete the student vaccine registration.
Collection of Information for School Vaccine Registration BD
We all know that a few months ago, the authority of the directorate of secondary and higher secondary education has collected information for all the students for this vaccination program. On the server of the surokkha app by the health ministry, all the information of the students is collected and preserved. All students need to complete the school vaccine registration BD through the government official website.
Starting Date of School Vaccine Registration BD
From the 1st of November 2021, the authority has started the school vaccine registration BD. This time, only the students of Dhaka city can complete the registration process. After that, all the students all over the country will come under the vaccination program step by step. So you all have to keep some patience to get under the vaccination program.
School Student Vaccine Registration
On the last 28th of October 2021, the authority of dshe has published an announcement regarding the college and school student vaccine registration. As per the announcement, initially, students of Dhaka North City Corporation will come under the vaccination program. So if you are a student of any institution in the area of the Dhaka City, then you should take further steps to take your vaccine. The authority will provide vaccines to all the students across the country gradually.
Check also: HSC Students Covid Vaccine Registration
How to Complete School Vaccine Registration BD?
Completing the school vaccine registration BD is very easy. You can do that by simply visiting the official website of the surokkha app. To perfectly complete the vaccine registration, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to visit the following link of the official website surokkha.gov.bd/birth-reg-enroll.
- After that, you have to provide your birth certificate number, date of birth in the specific field.
- Now, you need to fill up the captcha code.
- After that, you need to click on the verify button.
- Then in this step, you will be directed to a new window with a new form.
- Now, you have to provide your name and mobile number.
- Then you have to select the vaccination center under your city corporation area. If you belong to the Dhaka North City Corporation area, then select this. But if you belong to the Dhaka South City Corporation area, then select this.
- Finally, you need to click on the complete registration option to complete your registration process. After clicking on the option, you will receive the OTP code. By providing this code, you can complete your vaccine registration process.
Read more: Coronavirus Symptoms And Treatment
After all these steps, you will get an SMS containing your vaccination date and center. If you do not get the SMS, you should check whether you have done anything wrong or not while providing information for registration. If you cannot complete your registration yet by following the above instructions, you have to email the educational institution following the previous instructions.
There is no doubt that the authority has taken a great initiative by starting the school vaccine registration BD program. Through this program, our country will become more protected from coronavirus with the help of the Almighty Allah. If you are a student and eligible to register, you should complete your registration as soon as possible.