Bangladesh vs Australia T20

Most of the time Bangladesh plays well against Australia compared to other big names in the cricket world. Considering the fact Bangladesh vs Australia T20 live cricket match is going to be more fun and interesting for cricket fans all over the world. Apart from that, the cricket players of Australia in this T20 World Cup 2024 seem a bit off form. This is a huge plus for the Bangladesh team. No matter what it happens, everyone is waiting to enjoy a competitive cricket match.

Venue, Date, Time of Bangladesh vs Australia T20 Live Cricket Match

The name of the venue of the Bangladesh vs Australia T20 live cricket match is Dubai International Stadium, Dubai. 4th of November 2024 is the date when the T20 match between Bangladesh and Australia will take place. The match will start on Thursday at 3:30 PM IST and the local time for starting the game is 8:00 PM. This is going to be the 34th match of this T20 World Cup tournament 2024.

Bangladesh vs Australia T20 Live Match Prediction

According to the prediction by, the win probability for the Australia cricket team is 79% and the win probability for the Bangladesh cricket team is 21%. Our Bangladesh vs Australia T20 Match Prediction is Australia will win the match by 7 wickets or by almost 50 runs.

Bangladesh vs Australia T20 Head to Head

Bangladesh cricket team has played against Australia in a total of 9 T20 international matches. Among those matches, Bangladesh has won in 4 matches and Australia has won in 5 matches. The statistics show that the upcoming match will be competitive.

Country Name Won Lost
Bangladesh 4 5
Australia 5 4

Bangladesh vs Australia T20 Squad

Bangladesh vs Australia T20 Live cricket match squad is mentioned below:

England Squad T20 World cup 2021

Bangladesh Squad

Mahmudullah (c), Afif Hossain, Liton Das, Mahedi Hasan, Mohammad Naim, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mustafizur Rahman, Nasum Ahmed, Nurul Hasan (wk), Shakib Al Hasan, Shamim Hossain, Shoriful Islam, Soumya Sarkar, and Taskin Ahmed.

Australia Squad

Australia Squad

Aaron Finch (c), David Warner, Steve Smith, Ashton Agar, Dan Christian, Daniel Sams, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Marsh, Josh Inglis, Matthew Wade (wk), Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Kane Richardson, Mitchell Starc, Mitchell Swepson, Nathan Ellis, and Pat Cummins.

Bangladesh vs Australia T20 Live Streaming

As well as broadcasting all other T20 live matches in this T20 World Cup 2024 by Star Sports network, it is also going to broadcast Bangladesh vs Australia T20 live. Some of the channels of the Star Sports network named Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3, Star Sports 2 HD, etc. are going to broadcast the live cricket match in different countries. The name of the live streaming option for the match is Hotstar.

Apart from those, some other national and international TV channels and broadcasting platforms will also broadcast the live match. If you want to get the live updates all the time you want, you will get so on So no matter where you stay or what you do you will be able to enjoy the match if you want. You just need to have the interest and curiosity for that.

Local Live Streaming Channels of Bangladesh vs Australia T20 Live Match

In Bangladesh, people will be able to watch the live cricket match on some of the local TV channels named Gazi TV or T Sports or BTV. Some other local online platforms and social media channels will also try to arrange the system to watch the live match. Gazi TV and T Sports Live have also their YouTube channel where you may watch the live T20 cricket match.

On the other hand, Australian cricket fans will also be able to watch and enjoy the live match on their local TV channels and other live streaming options along with the official broadcasting channels. So everyone has a lot of opportunities to watch the live match on different channels or online platforms.

Final Words

If you want to have some interesting and memorable moments then you must watch Bangladesh vs Australia T20 live cricket match. There is no doubt that both teams will play better in the match and it will be very enjoyable to watch with friends and family members.

I hope you are enjoying this article. Thanks for visiting this website.