Bangladesh Marine Academy admission Recruitment result notice 2014. Bangladesh Marine Academy 51st Batch Cadet Recruitment Exam 2014 has published. Interested pupils can apply. Bangladesh Marine Academy has invited application for three years training course for academic and professional courses. Bangladesh Marine Academy 51st Batch Cadet Recruitment Exam 2014 is online based.
Bangladesh Marine Academy admission 2014-15
Bangladesh Marine Academy admission Recruitment result notice 2014. Online Application process will start from 24th August 2014 and close on 11 September 2014. Admission fee is TK 1,100. Charges are to pay by candidates to be deposited in Sonali Bank. Written exam will held on 19 Sept 2014. Admission test will hold at Dhaka, Chittagong, Rajshahi & Khulna. The Center name will be sent by mobile SMS.
You can visit Bangladesh Marine official website at http://macademy.gov.bd and www.allresultbd.com for further details information.
Important Information of Bangladesh Marine Academy 51st Batch Cadet Exam:
Online Application process will be opened: 21st August 2014
Closing of online Application process: 11th September 2014
Written test (MCQ): 19th September 2014
Result of written test (MCQ): 25th September 2014
Preliminary Physical Fitness Test start: 12th October 2014
Preliminary Physical Fitness Test close: 16th October 2014
Viva-Voce Test start: 13th October 2014
Provisional Merit list publish: 2nd November 2014
Color vision test and Medical test: 9th November 2014
Final Result publishes: 20th November 2014
Admission start (selected candidates): 26th November 2014
Admission close (selected candidates): 27th November 2014
Call from waiting list-Color vision & medical test: 30th November 2014
Admission (waiting list Candidates): 4th December 2014
Joining date of 51st Batch Cadets: 15th Feb 2022
Details of 51 batch cadet recruitment 2014 are as follows:
Under Bangladesh Merchant Marine Officers & Ratings training, certification, employment, working hours and watch keeping Rules 2011 Bangladesh Marine Academy has setup the following Pre-qualifications of application.
A. Eligibility of a candidate:
i) Educational Qualifications
- For SSC or equivalent (Science): Minimum CGPA 3.50
- For HSC or equivalent (Science): Minimum CGPA 3.50
In HSC exam, minimum grade in Physics & Mathematics is to be CGPA 3.50 individually. And grade is to be minimum CGPA 3.00 In English; however it is less than CGPA 3.00 will be accepted, if IELTS score would be 5.5.
- For A & O-Level:
a. A-level certificate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics: (Minimum CGPA ‘C’ individually)
b. O-level certificates in five subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English (Minimum CGPA ‘C’ individually).
ii) Other Qualifications
- Age limit: Maximum 21 years on 31st December 2012 (Year of application). Date of birth is recognized as per S.S.C or equivalent examination certificate. Confirmation will not be accepted. Any candidate found to be more even by one day shall be rejected and no appeal against it shall be entertained.
- Nationality: Candidates must be nationals of Bangladesh by birth or domicile as per national legislation duly certified by competent authority for both male and female candidates.
- Foreign (male & female) applicants may also apply through their respective Embassies.
- Marital Status: Unmarried.
- Height: Male- 5′ -4’’ and Female 5′ -2”
- Weight: Proportionate BMI
B. Selection Steps:
- Written Examination
- Preliminary Physical Fitness test
- Viva- Voce
- Eye-sight Test:
- Color Vision Test:
- Medical Test
1. Written Examination (In Dhaka, Chittagong, Rajshahi & Khulna)
(a) Subject: Mathematics, Physics, English and General Knowledge
(b) Question Type: MCQ (No. of Question; 50X4 = 200)
(c) Duration: 2 hours for four subjects in one session (morning)
Marks: Overall Pass mark is 50% that is 200 marks out of 400 and 40% pass marks in each subject.
(a) Written test : 80 Marks in each subject (50X1.6 = 80) and Total 80 x 4 = 320
(b) Viva-Voce test : 80 Marks
(c) Certificate Marks : 100 (SSC: 50, HSC: 50)
(d) Total Marks : 500 marks (written test & viva test)
2. Preliminary Physical Fitness Test: (Fit/ Unfit)
(a) Push up (10 times);
(b) Rope climb: 6 m
(c) Race: 400 m (Max. time allowed: 3 min)
(d) Standard swimming test: 50 m and followed by floating 3 min.
3. Viva-voce: Interview (80 Marks)
Area of assessment Weight
(a) Personality = 16
(b) Speech & Expression = 16
(c) Intelligence = 6
(d) Knowledge = 16
(e) Extra-curricular activities = 16
4. Eye-sight Test: Without glass 6/6 for Nautical Branch & up to 6/18 for Engineering Branch
5. Color Vision Test: Normal or that is not color blind
6. Medical Examination: As approved by an approved medical board.
N.B: Final Selection will be based only on merit serial. 20 female cadets will be selected according to the merit serial of the female cadets. Authority reserves the right to change anything mentioned here, if required.
CADET TRAINING COURSE:
- 3 years’ Pre-Sea Nautical Science for Nautical Cadets
- 3 years’ Pre-Sea Marine Engineering for Engineering Cadets
Simultaneously from the National University:
- 3 years’ Bachelor of Maritime Science (Nautical) for Nautical Cadets
- 3 years’ Bachelor of Maritime Science (Engineering) for Engineering Cadets
24 months Pre-Sea training at Academy followed by 12 months at Sea (sea-service with salary)
Pre-Sea Nautical Science Certificate or Pre-Sea Marine Engineering Certificate from the Academy and Bachelor of Maritime Science (Nautical/Engineering) Degree from National University
PRE-SEA TRAINING COSTS:
i. During training at Academy (initial two years) total costs for course fees, food, study materials etc are currently slight over TK.4, 00000.
ii. Cadets will earn average $500 per month while at sea during 3rd year.
Bangladesh Marine Academy admission notice, seat plan and result will be published here. We will update further notices about Bangladesh Marine Academy 51st Batch Cadet Recruitment Exam 2014 and its related. Visit AllResultBD.com for further information.