Pacific Denims Ltd IPO Result, Application Form Download. The Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission approved the initial public offering proposal of Pacific Denims limited worth Tk 75 crore and the prospectus of CAMP BDBL Mutual Fund-1.
Pacific Denims Ltd IPO Result 2017
The approval was given at a meeting of the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) held at its office on the day. Pacific Denims Limited will float 7.50 crore shares at par for business expansion, repayment of bank loans and to meet IPO expenses. The company’s IPO funds will be used in business expansion and repayments of loans along with bearing the cost of public offering.
Weighted average earnings per share (EPS) and net asset value (NAVs) per share of the entity was Tk 2.63 and Tk 22.59 respectively for the year ended on December 31, 2015. The company’s net asset values (NAVs) per share are Tk 22.59 calculated without revaluation and Tk 22.43 calculated considering revaluation.
The market regulator at the meeting also approved prospectus of a closed-end mutual fund, CAPM BDBL Mutual Fund-01, worth Tk 100 crore. Bangladesh Development Bank as the sponsor of the ten-year tenure mutual fund has already contributed Tk 10 crore for the formation of the fund and Tk 20 crore has already been collected through pre-IPO placement. Of Tk 100 crore target size of the MF, rest Tk 70 crore will be collected through initial public offering. Pacific Denims Ltd IPO Result will be published on January 2017.
Pacific Denims Ltd IPO Application Form
“Investment in capital market involves certain degree of risks. The investors are required to read the prospectus and risk factors carefully, assess their own financial conditions and risk taking ability before making their investment decisions.”
An applicant for public issue of securities shall submit application/buy instruction to the Stockbroker/ Merchant Banker where the applicant maintains customer account, within the cut-off date (i.e. the subscription closing date), which shall be the 25th (twenty fifth) working day from the date of publication of abridged version of prospectus.
The application/buy instruction may be submitted in prescribed paper or electronic form, which shall contain the Customer ID, Name, BO Account Number, Number of Securities applied for, Total Amount and Category of the Applicant. At the same time:
- Other than non-resident Bangladeshi (NRB) and Foreign applicants shall make the application money and service charge available in respective customer account maintained with the Stockbroker/Merchant Banker. No margin facility, advance or deferred payment is permissible for this purpose. In case the application is made through a margin account, the application money shall be deposited separately and the Stockbroker/Merchant Banker shall keep the amount segregated from the margin account, which shall be refundable to the applicant, if become unsuccessful.
- Non-resident Bangladeshi (NRB) and Foreign applicants shall submit bank drafts (FDD), issued in favor of the Issuer for an amount equivalent to the application money, with their application to the concerned Stockbroker/Merchant Banker. A Non-resident Bangladeshi (NRB) and Foreign applicant may also submit a single draft against 02(two) applications made by him/her, i.e. one in his/her own name and the other jointly with another person. The draft (FDD) shall be issued by the Bank where the applicant maintains NITA/Foreign Currency account debiting the same account. No banker shall issue more than two drafts from any NITA/Foreign Currency account for any public issue. At the same time, the applicant shall make the service charge available in respective customer account maintained with the Stockbroker/Merchant Banker.
Pacific Denims Limited Lottery IPO Result Download
Pacific Denims Ltd IPO Result will be available on our website. You can download Pacific Denims Ltd IPO Result fast from Dhaka Stock Exchange official website www.dsebd.org or from http://allresultbd.com/ipo-result/.
Pacific Denims Ltd IPO Result Will Publish on 10th January 2017
Pacific Denims Ltd IPO subscription Details:
- Opening date of subscription: December 11, 2016
- Closing date of subscription: December 19, 2016.
Summary of use of proceeds of the Pacific Denims Ltd IPO
- Number of share to be issued : 75,000,000 Shares
- Issue price : Tk. 10.00
- Total Amount in Taka : 750,000,000
- Less: IPO Expenses 20,620,000
- Net IPO Proceeds 729,380,000
- Market Lot: 500
- Minimum Lot Value: Tk. 5,000.
Pacific Denims Ltd Prospectus Download
AFC Capital Limited is the issue manager of Pacific Denims, which produces ready-made garments and Denims fabrics.
Issue Manager Name & Address
Telephone & Fax Number, E-mail, Web Address
|AFC Capital Limited
Saiham Sky View Tower (11th Floor), 45 Bijoy Nagar, Dhaka-1000.
|Md. Abul Bashar Parvez
(“If you have any query about this document, you may consult the issuer, issue manager and underwriter”)
Pacific Denims Limited Company Summary:
Pacific denims Ltd. is clothing manufacture factory that produces readymade garments and Denims fabric in the world. Pacific Denims Limited was incorporated as a Private Limited Company on March 20, 2003 and subsequently converted into a Public Limited Company on January 12, 2011 with the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies (RJSC) in Bangladesh.
According to the company’s official website, the Pacific Denims produces 260,000 pieces of woven garments per month with the assortment of infant to adult and women. Based in Pacific Integrated Industrial Park Ltd. Munshigonj, it is currently the largest mill in the Denims industry. Pacific Denims Limited produces most fashionable Denims fabrics and garment products. They have comprehensive and resourceful manufacturing facilities in Bangladesh.
Pacific Denims Limited of Pacific Group
Pacific Denims Limited is a sister concern of Pacific Group. It’s another business units are as:
- Pacific Denims Limited
- Pacific Company BD Limited
- Disney Properties Limited
- Pacific Aviation
- Pacific Automobiles Limited
- Wilson Cold Storage Limited
- Pacific Food Product
Its Land Area : 450 Decimal with space: 120,000 sft.
Product: Jeans/Denims fabric
Capacity : 18 million yds in a year
Buyers : Mark & Spancer, Tesco, Zara, H&M, Wal-mart, garments Exporter.
Specialty : Individually integrated with warping, dyeing, weaving, finishing.
Business Type : 100% Export oriented
The Company had no subsidiary company as on the balance sheet date. No proceeds or part of the proceeds of the issue of shares would be applied directly by the company in the purchase of any business. The Company did not prepare any statement of accounts for the year subsequent to December 31, 2015. Figures related to previous years have been re-arranged whenever considered necessary.
Pacific Denims Ltd. Contact Address:
Pacific Group, Bir Uttam Mir Shawkat Sarak, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Call +88 02 9855523
Email: email@example.com, Website: www.pacificgroupbd.com
If you have any question about Pacific Denims Ltd IPO Result, Application Form then comment below or message us through facebook. We will reply as soon as possible.