North South University Undergraduate Admission Circular Spring 2014-15. North South University Undergraduate Admission Circular Spring 2015 has published recently. North South University invited to HSC passed students to get admit here.
North South University Admission Spring 2014-15
North South University Undergraduate Admission Circular Spring 2014-15. Interested and Eligible candidates can collect admission form from Southeast Bank Ltd at Bashundhara Branch, Dhaka. Admission fee must be submitted in NSU authorized banks before submission of application form within 26th November 2014 at 5 pm. Admission fee is TK1000. North South University Undergraduate Admission Circular is for session Spring 2014-2015.
North South University Undergraduate Admission Circular Spring 2015 application form is available NSU official website at www.northsouth.edu and AllResultBD.com.
Application Submission Begin: Monday, 3rd November 2014
Application Submission Close: Wednesday, 26th November 2014 at 5:00 pm
Admission Test Date: Saturday, 29th November 2014 at 10:00 am
Admission Test Result: Not Yet
Application Fee: TK 1000
Requirements of NSU Undergraduate Admission Circular Spring 2015:
- Candidates must have minimum CGPA of 3.0 and combined GPA of 7.0 in both SSC and HSC exams.
- Candidates must have minimum average grade point of 2.5 in 5 subjects in O-levels and 2.0 in 2 subjects in A-levels in the scale of A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 & E=1. (One E is acceptable).
- Candidates will be elected on the basis of past educational results and admission test performance.
- A-level (appeared) candidates may sit for the admission test by submitting their Statement of Entry. They should give a responsibility that they will not be admitted except they pass the A-level exams with a minimum CGPA requirement which is mentioned in the Admission Offer Letter.
Application Form Submission Procedures:
- Applicants have to show original and attach the following documents at the time of submission of the Application Form:
- Applicants need HSC Registration Card (original copy) with one photocopy or Statement of entry (recent) or Copy of Passport (for O & A level students)
- Four copies of passport size photographs of applicants (mandatory), three are glued and stapled in the form.
- Photographs of both parents/guardian.
- Clean photocopies of the following:
- SSC/O’level marksheet (mandatory)
- SSC/O’Level certificate (mandatory)
- HSC/A’Level marksheet (mandatory)
- HSC/A’Level certificate (If available)
- Parents National ID cards (mandatory)
- Applicant’s national ID card (if available)
Applicant’s National ID card must be submitted within one year from admission if it is not available during submission of application. For more information about North South University Undergraduate Admission Notice Spring 2014-15, you may contact following address.
NSU Admission and Information Office
Plot 15, Level 1, Admin Building, North South University
Bashundhara, Dhaka 1229, Tel: 55668200 ext: 1174/5002/5004. Email: [email protected]
You will get all update information about and other private university admission at this website AllResultBD.com.