Medical Admission Test Result MBBS/BDS Seat Plan 2014-15 dghs.teletalk.com.bd. Medical (MBBS/BDS) Admission Test seat plan 2014-15 will be published very soon. Medical Admission Test Result will be available in here.
Medical Admission Result 2014-15
MBBS Medical Admission Test Result 2014-15 will be published in our website. MBBS Medical Admission Test notice published for academic session 2014-15. MBBS Medical Admission Test application start 10th September and application close on 29th September 2014. Besides Medical Admission application payment fee last date was 30th September 2014.
MBBS & BDS admission:
Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) has given all information (all rights and liabilities) about Admission Test for MBBS & BDS (Govt. & Non-Govt.) medical and dental colleges for the session 2014-2015 in Bangladesh. Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Notice, Admit card, seat plan and result has specified by dghs.gov.bd. Medical & Dental Colleges Admission test 2014 will be held on 24th October 2014.
Medical Admission Test Result 2014-15
Medical Admission Test Result 2014 will be published on 26th November 2014.If the candidate will get 60 marks then medical admission chance is confirm hopefully. Download Result From below box:
Medical Admission Test Question Solve 2014
1. No one can ____ that he is clever. ans:Deny 2. He gave up ___ football when he got married. ans: playing. 3. A person who writes about his own life. ans: Autobiography. 4. Termination means/ ans: To end. 5. White elephant. ans: a costly and troublesome things. 6. Correct proverb. ans: All is well that ends well. 7. Overpopulated. ans: too many people. 8. Correct sentence. ans: I wait for your decision. 9. Without issue means. ans: Childless. 10. Correct spelling. ans: separate. 11. correct spelling. ans: lieutenant. 12. Correct sentence. ans: He resemble his father. 13. We dont like idle people. ans: Idle people are not liked by us. 14. The cow lives on grass. 15. Who is calling me. ans: By whom am i being called.
Medical Admission Test Admit Card 2014-15 Download:
Medical and Dental College Admission Admit Card 2014 distribution will begin on 18th October 2014. Candidates can easily download the Admit Card for medical and dental admission for session 204-15 and admit card download end will be 11th September 2014. Medical & Dental Admission Test 2014 will be held on 24th October 2014.
Medical Admission Test Seat Plan 2014:
There is available seat of Medical and Dental colleges in Bangladesh.
|MBBS:Grand Total: 3162||General Seats||3079||Dental:Grand Total: 532||General Seats||517|
|FF Seats||63||FF Seats||10|
|Tribal (3 Hill Tracts)||09||Tribal Seats||05|
|Non- Tribal (3 Hill Tracts)||03|
|Tribal (other districts)||08|
Total Seats: ( MBBS + DENTAL ) : 3694
Admission minimum Requirements:
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Bangladesh who passed SSC or equivalent exam in 2011 or 2012 and HSC or equivalent (with Physics, Chemistry & Biology) in examination 2013 or 2014
- Interested applicants who have passed SSC examination before 2011, they are not eligible for application in admission test 2014-15 sessions.
- For the general candidates must have minimum total CGPA 8.0 in SSC and HSC exam or equivalent exam, minimum CGPA 3.5 in each of SSC and HSC exam in Bangladesh & Foreign Education Program.
- For the all tribal applicants and non-tribal applicants of Chittagong Hill Tracts districts of Bangladeshi total CGPA 7.0 in SSC and HSC or equivalent examination. Application is not acceptable if applicants get bellows CGPA 3.00 separately in any examination, the CGPA or rule is for foreign students too who want to take admission in Private Medical/ Dental Colleges in session 2014-15.
- For all type of applicants CGPA 3.5 in Biology subject in HSC Exam.
MBBS/BDS Admission Test Mark Distributions:
Those students whom get ready to medical admission test, they have to provide exam on 200 marks. 100 score is for CGPA & 100 marks for MCQ.
For medical admission test, CGPA count with optional subject. That means Golden A+ & only A+ has no differences for this case. SSC & HSC both CGPA is 5.00, that means applicant’s score is 100. Candidates must have minimum CGPA 8.other wise they won’t apply.
As known, medical admission test will be held in any Friday at 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM. Exam time is 1 hour. Marks distributions for MCQ:
0.25 marks will be cut down for every wrong answer. That means 1 mark will be cut down for 4 wrong answers. There are double, triple or blank answer keep on in MCQ. If the answer will not keep on then no need to mark in the paper. If there have 2 right answers, then both are be marked. Normally 160 marks are preferable for medical admission chance.
In medical admission test the question paper is so difficult, normally it looks easy. But the candidates are must be aware. You will get more information and notices about MBBS Medical Admission Test Result 2014-15 at this website. So, best wishes for the candidates.