Medical Admission Test Notice 2016-17 in Bangladesh. 7th October (Friday) 2016 Medical Admission Test 2016-2017 in Bangladesh will be organized. MBBS/ BDS admission circular 2016 will be available here. Involved applicants will apply in Medical Admission Test Notice 2016-17 in Bangladesh by this website at www.dghs.teletalk.com.bd & as well our website.
Medical Admission Test 2016-17 Bangladesh
Medical Admission Test Notice 2016-17 in Bangladesh. Medical Admission Test Notice 2016-17 in Bangladesh is not announced up till now. Medical Admission Test Notice 2016-17 in Bangladesh will be announced almost immediately. But the date of Medical Admission Test 2016 in Bangladesh is announcing. Public & Private both Medical & Dental College Admission Test for the academic session 2016-17 in Bangladesh will be organized on 17th October 2016 and 4th November 2016. Next 9th August (Sunday) 2016 HSC exam result 2016 will be announced. After that Medical Admission Test 2016-17 in Bangladesh will be organized.
Today 15th June (Wednesday) 2016 at morning a meeting was held. That meeting was held at Ministry of Health. In that meeting “Medical Admission Test Notice 2016-17 in Bangladesh” related decision is taking by the authority. According to the associated source, now Health Minister Mohammad Nasim is not present here. When he arrived in Bangladesh, then final decision will be taken.
Medical & Dental College Admission Test Fee is determined at BDT. 650/- like before. Last year the fee of Medical & Dental College Admission Test was same. Time duration of Medical & Dental College Admission Test will be 1 hour. 100 marks are determined for the admission test. Admission test will be held by MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) method & written. 100 MCQ will in the exam paper. Involved applicants will have to fill up all MCQ without any mistake. Otherwise they will not be allowed for the admission. This year also written pass mark will determined 40.
Medical Admission Update News: Medical and dental college admission test method has changed. Over the years, medical and dental college admission tests, but the same question at the same time on the same day this year, the test will be held separate ways. The Ministry of Health has decided in principle. However, the final decision on the matter yet.
Medical Admission Test Date announced today. Bangladesh Medical Admission Test will be held on 7th October 2016 and Dental Admission Test will be held on 4th November 2016. Health Minister, Mohammad Nasim, take decision in a meeting .
DGHS Medical Admission Test Notice in Bangladesh
Application Start From: 31st August 2016 at 12.00pm
Application last date: 20th September 2016 at 11.59pm
Medical & Dental Colleges seat numbers:
No. of Medical & Dental Colleges & no. of seats in Medical & Dental College are given below:-
|Name of College||Total College||No. of Seat|
|Public Medical College||29||3,162|
|Private Medical College||64||5325|
|Public Dental College||09||532|
|Private Dental College||24||1280|
Medical Admission Test 2016
Medical colleges List in Bangladesh
- Dhaka Medical College admission 2016
- Chittagong Medical College admission
- Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College admission
- Sir Salimullah Medical College admission
- Mymensingh Medical College admission
- Rajshahi Medical College admission
- Sher-E-Bangla Medical College admission
- MAG Osmani Medical College admission
- Kalihati Medical College,Tangail admission
- Rangpur Medical College admission
- Dinajpur Medical College admission 2016
- Faridpur Medical College admission
- Pabna Medical College admission 2016
- Noakhali Medical College admission
- Jessore Medical College admission 2016
- Cox’s Bazar Medical College admission
- Comilla Medical College admission
- Khulna Medical College admission2016
- Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College
- Shahid Syed Nazrul Islam Medical College
- Kushtia Medical College admission 2016
- Satkhira Medical College admission 2016
- Sheikh Sayera Khatun Medical College admission
MBBS/ BDS Educational Qualification:
- Only science background students can apply in Medical Admission Test Notice 2016-17 in Bangladesh,
- Involved students will have to be Bangladeshi by birth,
- Involved students will have to passed in SSC or similar exam in 2013/2014,
- Involved students will have to passed in HSC or similar exam in 2015/2016,
- Involved students will have to get entire CGPA 9.00 in SSC & HSC both exams,
- Involved students will have to get minimum CGPA 3.50 in SSC & HSC in separately,
- Involved students will have to get minimum CGPA 3.50 in Biology in SSC & HSC both exams,
We will announce Medical Admission Test Notice 2016-17 in Bangladesh related all news in our website. So be with us in our website at AllResultBD.com.