Jagannath University EMBA Admission Circular 2014 Summer. JnU EMBA Admission Circular 2014 has declared for Summer-2014 semester. Jagannath University invites applications for MBA (Evening) Program Faculty of Business Studies for session summer-2014. Interested people can apply here with the conditions.
JNU EMBA Admission Notice 2014
Application Form can be collected and submitted during 18th March 2014 to 4th April 2014 at 8:30 am to 6:00 pm (Sunday to Saturday). It will be get from Dean Office of JnU campus. Application Form is also available at JnU website at www.jnu.ac.bd and also our website. Specialization Areas are Accounting and Information Systems (AIS), Management Studies (HRM& MIS), Marketing and Finance.
Information about JnU EMBA Admission Notice Summer-2014:
Application Fee: Tk 750 , Admission Test: 11th April 2014 (Friday) , Admission Test Time: 3:00pm To 4:00pm (1 Hour), Result Publication of Admission Test: 15th April 2014 (Tuesday), Viva Voce: 17th April 2014 to 18th April 2014, Viva Voce Time: 9:00am To 4:00pm , Publication of Subject Wise Finally Selected Candidates: 20th April 2014 (Sunday) and Admission Time: 21st April 2014 to 8th May 2014
Class Time: Evening (From 3:00pm to 9:00pm), Class Days: Friday and Saturday, Jagannath University EMBA Class will Starts from 23rd May 2014 (Friday).
Conditions of admission:
- Graduates (with at least CGPA 2.75 in graduate or Masters level and lowest 2nd class either in graduate or masters level in case of traditional system) in any discipline.
- Interested graduates can apply in prescribed form within deadline for appearing at the admission test to be conducted by the Jagannath University, Faculty of Business Studies.
- All fees and charges are subject to vary.
- Each student is eligible to take minimum three courses and maximum four courses in each semester.
- Total cost will be approximately Tk. 1, 60,000 (Tk One Lac Sixty Thousand) payable at five semesters.
- Total marks of written test are 100. The test will face the areas of English and Mathematical IQ (GMAT Standard). Question will be multiple choice models.
- Candidates are required to qualify the written test. Qualifying mark is 40%. Use of calculator or other electronic devices are strictly prohibited in the Exam Hall.
- Viva voce will be conducted under arrangement of pre designed interview Board.
- All candidates must have to bring all original academic certificates, marks sheet or transcripts and admit card of admission test.
- Candidates for admission shall be selected on the basis of the student’s total scores/points in academic attainment, marks in admission test and viva-voce.
- 100 candidates will be admitted in each department (AIS, Management Studies, Marketing, and Finance) in each intake.
Required papers to be enclosed with the Application:
- Money Receipt of Tk. 750/- (Deposited at Dean office)
- Photocopies of all academic transcripts / mark sheets and certificates
- Two copies of PP size color Photo (attached with application form)
Allocation of Marks of JnU EMBA Admission Summer- 2014:
Candidates have to attend the admission test of JnU EMBA Admission Summer- 2014. Total Marks allocated for evaluating the applicants to determine eligibility for admission in MBA (Evening) Program as under:
Written test on 100 marks, Interview on 16 marks and Qualifying points (SSC, HSC or Equivalents, Bachelor and Masters Program) on 84 (Highest qualifying points will be 12. So 12×7=84 and lowest will be 7 so, 7×7=49 and Total mark is 200. You will get more update of Jagannath University EMBA Admission Circular Summer 2014 from AllResultBD. So, stay with us for getting more update.