All Bangladeshi students will need a valid Student Pass and Visa to study in Malaysia. So you can apply Student Visa in Malaysia from Bangladesh. By Malaysian law, only public or private Malaysian organizations beneath the jurisdiction of either the Ministry of Higher Education or the Ministry of Home Affairs are able to accept Bangladeshi students.
To obtain a Malaysian student visa you will first need to apply for a Student Pass. Once you have an approved provisional Student Pass you will be issued a student visa upon your point of entry into Malaysia. You will receive a full Student Visa in Malaysia from Bangladesh. You will need both a Student Pass and a Visa to study in Malaysia.
Malaysia Student Visa Process From Bangladesh
- Student Pass – US$ 17.65 a year or part of a year.
- Visa – fees charged depending on the country. It does not exceed US$ 29.41.
Security or personal bond – US$ 220.54 (refundable) for Bangladeshi students.
Photography Specification: Recent passport sized photograph (must be less than 6 months old).
The photograph should be:
- Taken against a light colored.
- Clear and of good quality and not framed.
Applicants should provide the following documents:
Student visa application form completed and signed by the applicant. Offer letter from Educational Organization that is approved by the pass & permit division, Immigration Headquarters of Malaysia.
- Two (2) copies of Passport.
- Two (2) passport sized photographs.
- Evidence of full time course of study that has been approved by the Minister of Home Affairs.
- Evidence of financial capability to meet course and other expenses.
- Evidence of Employment.
- Health certificate.
- Evidence of security and personal bond.
- Students have to show their approval letters upon arrival.
- Special Pass will be issued to refer them to the respective State Immigration Department for issuance of Student Pass.
- Educational organization’s representative is required to receive and attend to the student on arrival.
How to Apply Student Visa in Malaysia from Bangladesh
Step 1: Inquiry Form
Student has to visit our office or fill up inquiry form about what course, student’s academic requirement, from which group, which year, whether the student got IELTS/TOEFL or not? Whether applicant got passport or not? How long the passport validity? When we get this info it is easy for us to do the counsel.
Step 2: Choosing Course and Organization
If our counselors think you are an eligible applicant, then they will contact you over phone/by email or fax for personal meeting, preferably with your parents or guardians to gather more information about your educational records and financial ability. They will advise you which country, course and university or college will be most congenial for you according to your profile and financial circumstances. They will present you a total view of the proposed country, course and organization and the relevant expenses.
Step 3: Completing Course Application Form & Submitting Necessary Documents.
Once you have selected the country, course and organization of your choice, then our counselors will give you the course application form and help you to fill it up and sign that. You are essential to submit the following documents to our counselors:
- Copy of your passport.
- Copy of your educational certificates and transcripts
- Copy of IELTS/TOEFL result sheet (If required)
- Complete C.V
- 10 copies of recent PP size photograph.
Step 4: Confirmation of Offer
Our counselors will make sure that your application is properly filled out and meets the entrance criteria for the desired academic course, and forward it to the organization with a cover letter explaining your state of affairs. Our Counselors will keep in touch with the foreign college/university until a Confirmation of Offer letter is received and will forward it to you.
Step: 5: Do the Medical
One of the requirements to get visa approvals from Malaysia that the student has to do the medical from any reputed medical centre. The HEALTH EXAMINATION FORM can be downloading from MOHE (Ministry of higher education Malaysia) website. Or each and every institute sends the health exam form with Offer Letter. Or student can collect form from our office.
Receiving Of Approval Letter:
When the student’s visa is approved by MOHE and immigration Malaysia, Organizations of Malaysia courier the original copy to our address. After receiving the approval, we inform students to come and collect it from our office.