Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2017 Result Notice. Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation Scholarship 2017 for SSC Passed Students. Dutch-Bangla Bank has been awarding scholarships to meritorious students in need of ﬁnancial aid studying at higher secondary, graduation & post graduation levels. In continuation of this program (11th phase) applications are invited for DBBL scholarships from meritorious students in need of ﬁnancial aid who passed S.S.C./equivalent examinations in 2017 and meet the following requirements:
Dutch-Bangla Bank, under its social cause program, has been awarding the scholarships to the meritorious students in need of financial aid studying at different levels of education since its beginning. DBBL awards new scholarships every year along with renewal of existing awardees.
Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2017
The Bank has given scholarships to the deserving students from huge applications following a set of criteria such as the applicant´s academic results, financial capability, physical conditions etc. Around 90% of the scholarships have been given to the rural students and 50% to the female students.
Dutch-Bangla Bank has been awarding scholarships to meritorious students in need of financial aid studying at higher secondary, graduation & post graduation levels.
Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship Primary Selected Result List will be published on 7th June 2017.
Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship Result 2017 will be published on 10th August 2017 but it is preliminary selection list.
Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship Result 2017
In continuation of this program (11th phase) applications are invited for DBBL scholarships from meritorious students in need of financial aid who passed S.S.C./equivalent examinations in 2016 and meet the following requirements:
Eligibility for the SSC Scholarship:
Minimum CGPA (Without 4th subject), for all Groups
S.S.C. or equivalent examinations
School/Institutions situated in city corporation areas
School/Institutions situated in district town areas
School/Institutions situated in rural/other areas
Amount & duration of SSC scholarship:
Annual Grant (Taka)
For Reading Materials
Application opening: May 7, 2017
Application closing: July 5, 2017
Primary Selected List Rsult Date: 7th June 2017
Following papers have to be attached with the application form:
- Four (4) copies recent passport size photographs, photocopies of certificates, mark sheets or transcripts & testimonials.
- All documents will have to be properly shown by the Head of the Institution where last attended, income certificates of father or mother or present guardian from two different sources:
(a)Government gazette officer
(b)Head of institution where last attended.
- Students who enjoyed Dutch-Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship at HSC level based on SSC result should mention it clearly at the top of the form or application.
Other criteria of the Scholarship:
- Students availing scholarship from other sources (except Government scholarship) will not qualify for Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation (DBBF) scholarship.
- 90% of total scholarships will be earmarked for students who passed S.S.C./equivalent examinations from the institutions in rural areas and 50% of total scholarships will be earmarked for female students.
- Eligible and interested students who passed S.S.C./equivalent examinations in 2015, are requested to apply through online at: www.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship along with the following:
- Scanned color photograph of student (image Dimension- width:600px, Height:800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
- Scanned color photographs of student’s father and mother (image Dimension- width:600px, Height:800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
- Scanned marksheet and testimonial of S.S.C./equivalent examinations (image Dimension- width:600px, Height:800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
- Candidates who are selected for Dutch-Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2014 they must be studding in class eleven (HSC level) and recommendation letter issued by department head of institute.
Note: Submission of original copy of all documents for verification to any of DBBL branches/Mobile Banking offices: 0th June to 20th JUne017. No direct application will be accepted.
Application should reach in the given address of Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation. Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation, Senakalyan Bhaban (5th Floor), 195 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 . You will get Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2016 Result through newspaper and our website.