Dhaka University IBA Admission Test result and seat plan 2013-14. Dhaka University IBA BBA Admission Test circular 2013-14 for 22nd Batch published. Institute of Business Administration in short IBA,BBA Admission Circular for 2013-14 session is published at www.iba-du.edu.
The Institute of Business Administration (IBA) Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) admission test 2013-2014 process and online application procedures will be start from 2nd November 2013 and it will be continue up to 20th November 2013. Dhaka University IBA BBA 22nd Batch Admission test 2013-14 Examination will be taken on December, 2013 and it will start on 10:00am.
- Check for Admission Notice
- Check for IBA BBA Brochure 2013-14
- Click for Application Procedure Instructions-Bangla
- Click for Application Procedure Instructions-English
- Click for Additional Guidelines for English Medium Applicants
Dhaka University IBA Admission seat plan 2013-14
Applicants need to complete the procedure stated in the IBA BBA admission examination stated bellow:
Online applications procedure for IBA BBA Admission 2013-14
1. Applicants have to complete the procedure to take part in the IBA BBA admission examination at the admission website of University of Dhaka, http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd or IBA official website www.iba-du.edu. All instructions, official notices and related links for the IBA BBA admission examination are provided there. Please read carefully all the instructions regarding IBA, BBA admission and the admission website before making the application. Furthermore, please note the instructions given in the box on the top of every page of online application form.
2. Applications for appearing in the IBA BBA admission examination will be start from 2nd November, 2013 and last date is 20th November, 2013.
3. To start the application procedure for the IBA BBA admission examination, start by clicking on the button “Login” on the Dhaka University admission website.
4. Applicants who have already applied to any of the units of the DU examination 2013-14 and have passed from the Bangladesh Education Board don’t need to upload a new photo. Then Applicants have to login by submitting their higher secondary certificate (HSC) or equivalent exam roll, passing year, board name and secondary school certificate (SSC)or equivalent exam roll and then click on the button “Apply” beside the tab IBA on the applicant’s dashboard page.
5. After clicking on the button “Login”, the applicant’s higher secondary/equivalent examination roll number, year of passing, name of the board and secondary/equivalent examination roll number need to fill in on information page and then click the button “Submit”.
On the following page, information regarding the applicant’s higher secondary and secondary education and the DU units to which the applicant is able to apply will appear. Check details and click on the “I Confirm” button.
6. Photograph specified, personal cell number and personal information regarding eligibility for the quota system will must be filled through the website, who did not applied to any other units earlier.
7. Photograph and information given will have to be confirmed on the following web page .Then the applicants have to send a SMS to 16321 from any Citycell/ Robi, Airtel, Banglalink mobile number. The format how the SMS need to be sent will be given on the web page. The applicant will receive a confirmation code of 7digits through SMS. The applicants have to give this confirmation code in the designation space on the page and press “Proceed” button to go forward with the application process.
8. Applicant’s Dashboard will appear if the confirmation code is correct. The applicants will be able to complete the IBA BBA application process beside the IBA tab found on the main web page. A green tick mark will appear in the “Apply” button and a download link of the payment slip will be seen after pressing on the “Apply” button. Then, the applicants will be eligible to collect their admit card, know the seat plan and result of the exam from the page
9. After clicking on the link provided on the above-mentioned main page for downloading the payment slip, the slip has to be downloaded and printed. There are two sections of the payment slip; one part is for the applicant and other for the bank.
Remember that, the applicant’s section of the payment slip will NOT be the admit card. The applicant’s section of the payment slip CANNOT be used as a substitute for the admit card under any circumstances.
10. Check thoroughly and ensure that the picture and applicant’s details information given on the payment slip is correct. The applicant must sign in the designation space on both sections of the payment slip and use it to deposit the amount of fees specified on the slip (admission exam fee, online service fee and bank service charges) at any branch of the Janata/Sonali/Agrani or Rupali bank within the bank’s operating hours on or before 21st November, 2013. The bank shall keep the bank’s section of the payment slip and return the applicant’s section as proof that the payment has been done.
11. After the University of Dhaka receives notification normally takes 48 hours that the payment of fees has been done by the applicant, the applicant will be eligible to see a green tick mark on the column payment of the application’s main page. The applicant will be suitable to collect the admit card for the IBA BBA admission examination from 28th November, 2013 from the DU website. If payment is not made to the bank, the applicant will not be able to take part in the admission test.
12. Applicants who passed GCE/Cambridge and Equivalent examinations or any other foreign Course have to collect Equivalent ID from the IBA admission office and use that as the roll number in the HSC/SSC examination roll number spaces on the online application form and then collect the payment slip through the procedure stated above.
Dhaka University IBA Admission Test result
Visit On and Apply Now http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd/