Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd Probationary Officer Job Circular 2016. Dutch Bangla Bank Limited (DBBL) announced Probationary Officer job circular for freshers. Interested candidates can apply through online from 09th June to 21th July 2016.
Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd Probationary Officer Job Circular
Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited is looking for a group of bright, talented. Proactive and energetic freshers willing to accept challenging banking career for the following position:
Post name: Probationary Officer
- MBA/ Masters in Banking/ Finance/ Finance and Banking/ Accounting / Accounting and Information System / Marketing / Management
- MBM (BIBM)
- Masters in Economics / Agricultural Economics / Statistics / Applied Statistics / Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/ Physics / Applied Physics / Electronic and Applied Physicsl Engineering /l Computer Science / Computer Science and Engineering l English.
- Sc in Engineering / Computer Science/ Computer Science Er Engineering (BUETI CUET/ KUETI RUET)
- BBA (IBA of DU)
- The candidate must have minimum 3 (three) 1st division/ class having no 3rd division/ class in any examination. For GPA/ CCPA, the Division/ Class will be determined as under:
|Division/ Class||SSC/HSC(out of 5.00)||O‘/I A‘ Level*(out of 4.00)||Bachelor/Master Degree|
|(out of 4.00)||(out of 5.00)|
|1st Division / Class||≥ 3.00||≥ 2.50||≥ 3.00||≥ 3.75|
|2nd Division / Class||2.00-2.99||2.00-2.49||2.25-2.99||2.81-3.74|
* Average of best 6 subjects in O Level and 3 subjects in A‘ Level.
- The applicant should be a Bangladeshi National.
- The contestant should be computer literate.
- The applicant should be proﬁcient in English and Bangla.
- The applicant should have the willingness to work in any location within the country.
- Age should not exceed 30 years as on July 21, 2016.
The selected Probationary Officers will be on Probation for1 (one) year with a monthly Cross Pay of Tk.45000.00. They will be absorbed in the grade of ‘Senior Officer’ of the Bank after successful completion of the probation period with a monthly Gross Pay of Tk. 55000 including all admissible allowances/ beneﬁts for the grade, as per rules of the Bank.
DBBL Probationary Officer Job 2016 Apply Online:
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply online along with a recent scanned photograph and Master/ Bachelor degree certiﬁcate (last educational certiﬁcate as applicable) to www.dutchbanglabank.com/onllne_job latest by July 21, 2016. No direct application will be accepted.
If you need more informational about Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd Probationary Officer Job Circular 2015, then you can message us or can comments below. To get all Bank Job Circular 2016, check our website regularly.