Bangladesh Army University of Science and Technology (BAUST) Admission Result Notice 2015. Bangladesh Army University of Science and Technology (BAUST) Admission Notice 2015 has published for session 2015.
BAUST Admission Test 2014-2015
Bangladesh Army University of Science and Technology (BAUST) Admission Notice 2015. Bangladesh Army University of Science and Technology (BAUST) are invited for admission to the Bachelor Degree Admission programs from Bangladeshi citizens in session 2015. Bangladesh Army University of Science and Technology (BAUST) Admission 2015 form fill-up will start from 1st to continue till 20th December 2014. Admission fee is TK 750. BAUST Class will start from 15th February 2015.
Applicants should pass HSC and GCE or equivalent in session 2014/2013. This year BAUST application process is online based system. They programs have to apply through SMS using Teletalk Mobile SIM and Website for Bachelor Degree.
There are 2 different units- Group A (Engineering Program) and Group B (BBA) in BAUST Admission Test 2015. 3% of the total seats are to be kept reserved for son/daughter of Freedom Fighter while another 3% is for poor and meritorious candidate of remote and undeveloped area as the Private University Act 2010.
Bangladesh Army University of Science and Technology Admission Info:
Online Application Submission Start: Thursday , 20 November 2014
Application Deadline: Saturday, 20 December 2014
Admission Test Date: Friday, 09 January 2015 @ 09:00 AM
Admission Form Fee: Tk 750 ( Non – refundable)
Admission Test Venue: MIST, Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka
- Applicants must have at least CGPA 3.5 (4th subject) in HSC or equivalent from Science Group with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- Applicants should have total CGPA 7.5 (with 4th subject) of SSC & HSC.
- For GCE (‘O’ level & ‘A’ level), applicants should have at least CGPA 3.0 and total CGPA 7.0
- Must include Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects but for English subject is need for ‘O’ level.
- Applicants have at least CGPA 3.0 (with 4th subject) from any discipline in HSC or equivalent.
- Total CGPA should be At least 7.0 (with 4th subject) in SSC and HSC.
- For GCE ‘O’ level &’A’ level, applicants should have at least CGPA 3.0 & total 7.0
- GCE ‘O’-Level with at least 5 subjects and GCE ‘A’ Level in 3 subjects.
Bangladesh Army University of Science and Technology Admission Result
Eligibility for Written Test:
Eligible short listed of candidates will publish on 28th December 2014 at MIST official Website. It will be approximately 8,000 for Group- A and approximately 3000 for Group-B and basis of total CGPA of SSC & HSC and ‘O’ level & ‘A’ level exam result.
There will be an Admission Test on Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English from HSC syllabus there is no MCQ in the exam. Admission test is held on 3 Hours.
Selection Process for Admission:
The final merit list will be published on 20th Jan 2015 for both groups on the basis of marks obtained in the Admission Test and CGPA that got in SSC & HSC or ‘O’ & ‘A’ level or equivalent. The final merit list will publish at MIST Website at mist.ac.bd and also our website.
For further information you can contact at MIST Admission Desk.
Ph: 8000266, Mob: 01556565566 & 01769023896. Website: mist.ac.bd
You will get qualified candidates list, seat plan, admission test date and admission result at this website. And visit AllResultBD.com to see Bangladesh Army University of Science and Technology (BAUST) Admission Notice 2015 details.