Army Medical College Admission Result Notice 2017. Army Medical College (AMC) Admission Test Notice 2017 has been declared. Next month 27th October (Friday) 2017 at 10:00 am Army Medical College Admission Test (Written) 2017-18 will be held. Admission associated all news will be establish in FAQ, College prospectus, & Admission advertisement, Army Medical College official website at www.afmcbd.com and also in our website. For essential information, applicants can be able to send e-mail in this address at email@example.com.
Army Medical College Admission 2017-18
Army Medical College Admission Result Notice 2017. Army Medical College for the educational session 2017-18 of MBBS Course 1st Year Admission Notice has announced. Through online process, interested applicants will have to be appropriate here. Application form fills up & submission period will be opening on 25th September (Sunday) 2017 at 10:00 am. finished period of Army Medical College Admission Notice 2017-18 will be on 9th October (Sunday) 2017 at 04:00 pm. Admission written test will be held on 27th October (Friday) 2017 at 10:00 am. Apply charge of Army Medical College Admission Notice 2017-18 is set at BDT. 1000.
Online Application Time Begin: 27th September (Wednesday) 2017 at 10:00 am
Online Application Ended: 10th October (Tuesday) 2017 at 04:00 pm
Application Charge: at BDT. 1000 (non-refundable).
Application Address: http://amc.teletalk.com.bd
Admission Test Date: 27th October (Friday) 2017 at 10:00 am
Admission Test Result Publicized Date: 6th November (Sunday) 2017 at Daily Newspaper, College Notice Board & College website at www.afmcbd.com.
Final Medical Test Date: 13th November (Sunday) 2017 to 23rd November (Wednesday) 2017.
- Army Medical College Jessore
- Army Medical College Chittagong
- Army Medical College Rangpur
- Army Medical College Comilla
- Army Medical College Bogra
- Interested Applicants must passed SSC or equivalent exam in 2014 & 2015 from science group,
- Interested Applicants must passed HSC or equivalent exam in 2016 & 2017 from science group,
- Their totals CGPA are 9.00 both of SSC or equivalent exam & HSC or similar exam,
- They have to get CGPA 3.50 in together of SSC or equivalent exam & HSC or equivalent exam,
- Under CGPA 3.50 will not acceptable in any exam,
- They have to get minimum CGPA 3.50 in Biology subject in HSC or equivalent exam,
- Those students were passed SSC or equivalent exam in before 2014; they are not qualified for this exam.
- Interested Applicants age should be highest 20 years old,
- They must have Bangladeshi citizenship,
- They have to be single (unmarried),
- They must pay their admission charge, tuition fees, caution money, laundry charge, messing, magazine charge , library charge, , outfit & games & sports charge, & additional fees,
- In admission time, guardians & students will be assured to the authority that during MBBS Course study time & Internship period, student will have to pay a fixed compensation to the authority, if he/she will willing to go away or force out.
Admission written test result will be publicized on 6th November (Sunday) 2017 at Daily Newspaper, College Notice Board & College website. Applicants’ final medical test will be seized on 13st November (Sunday) 2017 to 23rd November (Wednesday) 2017. If you have any question about Army Medical College Admission Result Notice 2017-18 then comment below or message us through facebook.